Sign in to follow this  
NBAMagic47

Activating Jameer "COST" the Magic this series

Its a no win situation-If we loose and Nelson plays then its cause of chemistry. If we were to loose the series and find out Nelson could of played, then we should of played him. Either way, it was a no win situation. I thought he played just fine with his time in. He myabe had a few to many minutes but nothing went well tonight so oh well. Only thing i can say by watching him though, is it looks like he is holding his shoulder in an awkward position. It doenst look like he has full range of motion yet.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

To Moderators: Please warn these people that roam threads and bash the posters constantly. They are really making this board an unwelcome place.

To bashers: If you don't like the thread, don't write in it!! If it was a bad thread, it will die on its own anyway.

Now, on the topic: Jameer crashed and burned early after 5 minutes. He missed a bunch of open shots by a lot (some air balls). AJ would have made some of those. He made the passes continuously to the strong side which LA defends very well, instead of what Magic been doing all along to the weak side. That lead to ball being stuck or being stolen a lot in the second half.

Now, I think the problem was that Jameer coming in disrupted Hedo's play. He usually makes some plays in first quarter and all plays in second quarter. Jameer coming in killed that style, and OUR GAME. Hedo had 9 points in first quarter, but ball stopped going to him after that, and Lakers adjusted big time.

Overall, Jameer experiment didn't work, and we played our worst shooting/defense game, plus Lakers' best game in the playoffs.

Now, coaching staff need to work REALLY hard in the next 3 days or we lose these series 4-2.

Now, that was an intelligent response..........You should give lessons!!

I didn't think Jameer was great, but anybody blaming this on him is an idiot. The starting lineup went 11-46. Dwight got 6 shots. We got outrebounded by 14. The Bobcats would have beaten us tonight.

:-) Thanks, just trying to voice my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

To Moderators: Please warn these people that roam threads and bash the posters constantly. They are really making this board an unwelcome place.

To bashers: If you don't like the thread, don't write in it!! If it was a bad thread, it will die on its own anyway.

Now, on the topic: Jameer crashed and burned early after 5 minutes. He missed a bunch of open shots by a lot (some air balls). AJ would have made some of those. He made the passes continuously to the strong side which LA defends very well, instead of what Magic been doing all along to the weak side. That lead to ball being stuck or being stolen a lot in the second half.

Now, I think the problem was that Jameer coming in disrupted Hedo's play. He usually makes some plays in first quarter and all plays in second quarter. Jameer coming in killed that style, and OUR GAME. Hedo had 9 points in first quarter, but ball stopped going to him after that, and Lakers adjusted big time.

Overall, Jameer experiment didn't work, and we played our worst shooting/defense game, plus Lakers' best game in the playoffs.

Now, coaching staff need to work REALLY hard in the next 3 days or we lose these series 4-2.

Now, that was an intelligent response..........You should give lessons!!

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

+1

To the people that are blaming Jameer...The Truth says you are retarded.

The reason Orlando lost the game was not a chemistry issue, it was not a Jameer issue.

It WAS...the fact that the "big 3" sucked. Orlando had one guy inside the 3 pt line to get boards...no one shot particularly well...and Kobe(who was better than Lebron before the series started) wants to show the media that he is still better than Lebron AND Orlando has no one that can stay with him.

Now, the series is not over...The Truth thinks Orlando NEEDS a split though to avoid a 4-1 loss in this series.

quote:
Originally posted by The Truth:

The reason Orlando lost the game was not a chemistry issue, it was not a Jameer issue.

It WAS...the fact that the "big 3" sucked. Orlando had one guy inside the 3 pt line to get boards...no one shot particularly well...and Kobe(who was better than Lebron before the series started) wants to show the media that he is still better than Lebron AND Orlando has no one that can stay with him.

Now, the series is not over...The Truth thinks Orlando NEEDS a split though to avoid a 4-1 loss in this series.

It`s not Jameer`s fault. It is the cosch`s fault to let him play the whole 2nd quarter in the finals after being injured for the previous 4 months. It definintely ruined the rhythm of the whole team and especially Rafer and Turk`s.

quote:
Originally posted by jackie69:

quote:
Originally posted by The Truth:

It`s not Jameer`s fault. It is the coach`s fault to let him play the whole 2nd quarter in the finals after being injured for the previous 4 months. It definintely ruined the rhythm of the whole team and especially Rafer and Turk`s.

i will say this i got 20 something post and been a fan since our first year and i probably know more about the magic than most people on here.but i finally got my own computer this year so i now get to go on here and i signed up,my point is im not a bandwagon fan just because i got less than a thousand post and i have not been on here since the first days.

quote:
Originally posted by j hubb #12:

i will say this i got 20 something post and been a fan since our first year and i probably know more about the magic than most people on here.but i finally got my own computer this year so i now get to go on here and i signed up,my point is im not a bandwagon fan just because i got less than a thousand post and i have not been on here since the first days.

December 4, 2007. According to no ma'am this is your 2nd year as a fan. But it would also be only his first year so what the hell does he know? Good to have you here j hubb.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by j hubb #12:

December 4, 2007. According to no ma'am this is your 2nd year as a fan. But it would also be only his first year so what the hell does he know? Good to have you here j hubb.

Wow Trey what a bandwagon fan you are. Do you even know the names of the Magic's players? You signed up THIS MARCH. You're a joke, dude. Nobody takes you seriously and you are clearly ready to jump ship. I'm glad you'll be gone whilst us real fans can focus on the Magic fighting back for game 2.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

:-) Thanks, just trying to voice my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Hooray for ideas which don't conflict with each other at all!