Sign in to follow this  
NBAMagic47

Activating Jameer "COST" the Magic this series

If it's not broken, don't fix it!!! I know Jameer help the Magic be where they were when he went down. But it was Alston and Anthony that got them to the playoffs, got them past the Celtics, past the Lebrons and into the finals. Tonight We were playing fantastic until Jameer took the floor, we were matching them basket for basket. Nothing against Jameer, he's all heart but he hasn't played in 4 months, I don't care how good he looks in practice.

No one thought of the disruption in the chemistry the Magic had going coming into this series, and that chemistry was with Jameer on the bench in a suit where he belonged.

If it's not broken, don't fix it!!! I know Jameer help the Magic be where they were when he went down. But it was Alston and Anthony that got them to the playoffs, got them past the Celtics, past the Lebrons and into the finals. Tonight We were playing fantastic until Jameer took the floor, we were matching them basket for basket. Nothing against Jameer, he's all heart but he hasn't played in 4 months, I don't care how good he looks in practice.

No one thought of the disruption in the chemistry the Magic had going coming into this series, and that chemistry was with Jameer on the bench in a suit where he belonged.

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

Jameer is not the problem, it's not making shot's and kObe ruling the court that's the problem.

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

fail

I have to agree , i dont know what it does to the psyche of AJ, its sad. its not time to experiment i was shocked and i dont know who made this decision but wow what an insult to rafer and AJ , i love jameer but wow

go magic

Nice to see Jameer on court but this is not the right time .

His return totaly fcked up Magic's rotation.

Btw Rafer Alston , this is not Magic basketball. He plays like a mindless street player...

Why are you guys being such homers?

He is completely right, Jameer nelson forced a lot of shots he shouldnt have, and had a lot of unforced turnovers/bad passes, and also messed up Rafer's mindset.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

Why are you guys being such homers?

He is completely right, Jameer nelson forced a lot of shots he shouldnt have, and had a lot of unforced turnovers/bad passes, and also messed up Rafer's mindset.

you are by far the dumbest person that posts here

quote:
Originally posted by MO_EVANS:

LMAO insult to Alston? Dude is like 2-10

Is hard to shoot when you're looking over your shoulder waiting to be pulled off the floor. If you think he's not you're fooling yourself.