Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 1: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic @ Lakers 6/4 9:00 P.M.

Yo guys i need some advice.

I have a Kobe Bryant framed autographed jersey that hangs on my wall. I have had it up all postseason and as we advanced didn't want to take it down (lol i know). But now we face him in the finals. Do I banish it to the garage? I'm leaning that way.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

Stan on ESPN

Confirming Nelson WILL PLAY TONIGHT

Yep **BREAKING NEWS**

Stan said that's what was hard, was telling Lue he's inactive and that A.J. is basically 3rd string. Quote "he's (Jameer) ahead of him. (A.J.)"

Today Hedo spoke to a local in turkey and told the series will be 4-2 with the win !!!

And also it is an advantage for us not to be told about favorite for the series and will try to use it!!!

aaaaaaah its 1 30am, not remotely tired. Im so hyper i think i may actually have a heart attack. Big up to all the Magic fans in Europe foregoing sleep tonight - come on Orlandoooooooooo!!!!!!!

I think The Magic are going to shock the world..Lakers saying They cant beat us! Makes me want to fight them..lol..Do your thing ORLANDO..Silence the critics, shock the world!!

I really feel the Magic have all the tools to beat LA. However, the wildcard in the NBA is the officiating consistency. I believe now that the Magice made it to the championship game the calls should be fair and consistent accross the board for both teams. The eyes of the world are upon the league.