Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 1: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic @ Lakers 6/4 9:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benchwarmersredickmorrison1.jpg?w=300&h=386

redickpink1.jpg

You must have a lot of time on your hands! LOL

I was wondering since this is the final chapter if there is anyway we can turn to last page and see how it turns out. Not sure I have enough Mylanta to make it through this last round. LOL

http://thesportcount.com/tag/los-angeles-lakers/

quote:
Phil Says: I

Funny how everyone thought we'd go down to Cleveland cuz "Oh they're too strong they've won 8 straight and they are way too determined and LeBron will NOT let them lose".. then we beat them..

Now its the Lakers but it's the same ol' "They're too strong and too much and they're so focused and determined and Kobe will NOT let them lose" bs.

No one has learned in 4 weeks

Difficulty of 2009 playoff series for the Magic...

Boston > Los Angeles > Philadelphia (except Game 6, cuz Philly didn't show up) > Cleveland.

No, seriously. It's a proven formula.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Boston > Los Angeles > Philadelphia (except Game 6, cuz Philly didn't show up) > Cleveland.

The Magic's trip through the playoffs this year reminds me a lot of Boston's last year. They struggled to find themselves in the first two rounds with a team that hasn't played together in tough spots before and emerged with the confidence to crush the field the remainder of the way.

In 19 games...

Pietrus has gone from another MLE bust relegated to backing up Hedo, to a league wide respected 6th man who outscored Clevelands entire bench by himself.

RaShard Lewis has gone from a 3-point shooter to a go to scorer & become Mr. Big Shot for Orlando.

Dwight has gone from a player SVG was afraid to give the ball to down the stretch to a go to clutch performer in the 4th quarter.

And, SVG has gone from the master of panic to the hottest new coach in the league.

well i have to work tomorrow so recording the game i will be amped really keen to get home and watch us soldier on...

keep the nerves in check and enjoy the moment im am perparing for some dumb decision making by us and some bias reffereeing and gasol to flop but most of all i am proud of the boys wishing them well and an enjoyable game for fellow magic supporters from these boards

go the blue and white

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Does the sight of Pink without clothing make anyone else want to throw up?

yes i think she is a bushpig there are some way hotter girls out like the chick on kbertos avitar

could we have her enlagred instead

Match UP ===> Lakers

Fisher - Skip

Kobe - Lee/Pietrus

Ariza - Hedo

Odom - Sweet

Above match up is ok. for everybody. But they have big problem on position 5.

Option I

If Bynum plays, they will have problem on offence and D12 can guard paint easily.

Option II

If Gasol plays, They will have advantage on offence by Gasol mid-rande shooting. But on defence gasol can not stop D12.

Option III

If Gasol and Odom play together, than lewis will be a monster.

Most reasonable match-up for them, playing with Gasol and Odom together (option II). But they can not do it all game. (to keep gasol out of foul problem) They will try Option II on forth quarter or when they have to.

-Lee and pietrus defence on Kobe

-Hedo and Skip success on Ariza and fisher

are other X factors of finals.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

The Magic's trip through the playoffs this year reminds me a lot of Boston's last year. They struggled to find themselves in the first two rounds with a team that hasn't played together in tough spots before and emerged with the confidence to crush the field the remainder of the way.

In 19 games...

Pietrus has gone from another MLE bust relegated to backing up Hedo, to a league wide respected 6th man who outscored Clevelands entire bench by himself.

RaShard Lewis has gone from a 3-point shooter to a go to scorer & become Mr. Big Shot for Orlando.

Dwight has gone from a player SVG was afraid to give the ball to down the stretch to a go to clutch performer in the 4th quarter.

And, SVG has gone from the master of panic to the hottest new coach in the league.

Good points! Remember when many in these pages questioned the Magic players' character after playing against the Pistons and to others in the ECF during the last past two years? Those were growing up pains. We see now the result of those past experiences, the Magic are a team with a different character now... a very tough one indeed! The whole Nation is watching and everybody will notice that the Magic is a different character team now.