Sign in to follow this  
serdar

Game 6 : Win or go fishing for Magic

This game is a must win game for Magic. So you have to stop Cavs and win.

The players must be aware of the difference between being "sluggish" and being "cool".

They always give the control of the game to the Cavs at the beginning because of the sluggish starts.

Team must show the same character they showed "the game 7 character at Boston" for game 6.

They should take the control from beginning to the end with the same concentration.

* Everybody must shoot with self confidince

* Hedo must play well at home like he played on road..he does not have to feel pressure on him..he played harder play-offs at Sacremento and Spurs..

* Rashard must step up

* Pietrus should be played much

* Hedo-Lee (Alston-AJ-Redick)-Pietrus-Rashard-D12 resembles as better starters..If hedo fails organising the team at home (generally he fails at home, better on road) then alston can touch the ball more..But if the team gets confused then let them play as used to.

* Cavs shots fell in very well at game 5. But this cant happen always..Alston cant be always so bad either..He spent his being dreadful right.

* If your gonna do foul on LBJ do it as real foul..dont let his basket fouls..stop him at the beginnig of his drives..and get help and double team him quickly..dont wait and watch him so much to see what he will do..show quick defence and get him in panic...dont give him a free zone and free time to play with as he wants..as your controlling LBJ, check the perimeter players for avoiding 3s as well...

* Avoid of turnovers and dont force the paint if not necessary and find the free players to let them shoot

* if you dont feel yourself ok dont shoot but give pass.. no need to prove anything to anybody just be a team member..

result :

* Hedo must be in self confidence at home too

* Rashard must step up

* Howard has to give the team much energy

* Pietrus, Gortat, AJ and Lee should do the same what they do so far..they are really good..Redick and Battie should be ready as well..

* Alston must be in concentration and give the balls value

* if the things does not go well, team and svg must preserve theirs calmness and should not be in panic..

The Magic -under normal conditions- has the capability to eliminate the Cavs easly.If magic plays as magic...good luck..

This game is a must win game for Magic. So you have to stop Cavs and win.

The players must be aware of the difference between being "sluggish" and being "cool".

They always give the control of the game to the Cavs at the beginning because of the sluggish starts.

Team must show the same character they showed "the game 7 character at Boston" for game 6.

They should take the control from beginning to the end with the same concentration.

* Everybody must shoot with self confidince

* Hedo must play well at home like he played on road..he does not have to feel pressure on him..he played harder play-offs at Sacremento and Spurs..

* Rashard must step up

* Pietrus should be played much

* Hedo-Lee (Alston-AJ-Redick)-Pietrus-Rashard-D12 resembles as better starters..If hedo fails organising the team at home (generally he fails at home, better on road) then alston can touch the ball more..But if the team gets confused then let them play as used to.

* Cavs shots fell in very well at game 5. But this cant happen always..Alston cant be always so bad either..He spent his being dreadful right.

* If your gonna do foul on LBJ do it as real foul..dont let his basket fouls..stop him at the beginnig of his drives..and get help and double team him quickly..dont wait and watch him so much to see what he will do..show quick defence and get him in panic...dont give him a free zone and free time to play with as he wants..as your controlling LBJ, check the perimeter players for avoiding 3s as well...

* Avoid of turnovers and dont force the paint if not necessary and find the free players to let them shoot

* if you dont feel yourself ok dont shoot but give pass.. no need to prove anything to anybody just be a team member..

result :

* Hedo must be in self confidence at home too

* Rashard must step up

* Howard has to give the team much energy

* Pietrus, Gortat, AJ and Lee should do the same what they do so far..they are really good..Redick and Battie should be ready as well..

* Alston must be in concentration and give the balls value

* if the things does not go well, team and svg must preserve theirs calmness and should not be in panic..

The Magic -under normal conditions- has the capability to eliminate the Cavs easly.If magic plays as magic...good luck..

no its a must win for cleveland it is important for us to close out this one

we are up 3-2 now and we need positive talk

If it goes seven, all I can say is I hope the Cavs dont start selling tickets for game one, because there is no doubt in my mind this team can pull of a 7 in the Q

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

If it goes seven, all I can say is I hope the Cavs dont start selling tickets for game one, because there is no doubt in my mind this team can pull of a 7 in the Q

Now thats a positive post and I like it! +1

I don't want a Game 7, but IF there is one there's no reason to jump off a bridge.

Think of the Rays in the ALCS last year. They were up 3-1 on the Red Sox and then choked away Game 5 and found themselves in a Game 7 in which everyone thought Boston would take. I want us to finish the Cavs off tommorow in front of our home fans, but if we don't, we can win a Game 7.

Although I expect to win Game 6, after winning Game 7 in Boston, I expect us to be able to win whereever against whoever.

Any time you are playing a one-man team, you have a good shot at beating them, whether at home or on the road.

Here or there, it doesn't matter. Lebron is simply not going to get that kind of help 2 more games in a row (referring to his teammates, not the officials).

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

no its a must win for cleveland it is important for us to close out this one

we are up 3-2 now and we need positive talk

99% of basketball fans fail to see the difference between a "must win" and a big game. I was reading people saying game 4 was a must win.