Sign in to follow this  
MagicManMatt13

Lebrons free throws to tie the game?!?! Why is no one...

Why is no one discussing how the magic should have won the game in regulation when lebron tripped over his own feet and the ref were forced to whistle pietrus for a mystery foul? That was the last straw in my mind. We can't even get an honest official in our own home town. NO OTHER PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT CALL. Not kobe, cp3, dwade, or anyone else. I have lost so much respect for lebron during this series. The guy is a great player, but he is protected heavily by the league. And his bulldozer "i would rather try to create contact than score a basket" mentality is getting old. Any one else jump off the couch when he got that whistle?

P.S. Mo Williams- You guaranteed a victory, you talked about stepping up, but even with the refs giving you unearned free throws in the first quater you couldn't get a rythm. Also you may want to gaurd Alston one of these games

Why is no one discussing how the magic should have won the game in regulation when lebron tripped over his own feet and the ref were forced to whistle pietrus for a mystery foul? That was the last straw in my mind. We can't even get an honest official in our own home town. NO OTHER PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT CALL. Not kobe, cp3, dwade, or anyone else. I have lost so much respect for lebron during this series. The guy is a great player, but he is protected heavily by the league. And his bulldozer "i would rather try to create contact than score a basket" mentality is getting old. Any one else jump off the couch when he got that whistle?

P.S. Mo Williams- You guaranteed a victory, you talked about stepping up, but even with the refs giving you unearned free throws in the first quater you couldn't get a rythm. Also you may want to gaurd Alston one of these games

I was jumping around in the bar I was at declaring that Vince McMahon runs the NBA, how it's all a sham, and asking everyone around me "Why am I even an NBA fan???". Such a brutal call!

it was a horrible call, he got the call because it was lebron james, he started slipping on his own put an elbow into pietrus and fell, should have been a no call.

and you better believe if dwight howard was lebron james on that last play when we tried to lob it to him there would have been a foul called, im not usually the one to say the refs set things up etc etc but it really is starting to seem like they are trying to get the cavs victories.

quote:
Originally posted by Nell2ThaIzzay:

But the right call.

Luckily, we still won.

How was that the right call? He fell over on his own accord. Pietrus was just backing up, trying to stay with him, no hands involved. He fell over on his own dude. That was just terrible.

looked to me more like LBJ speared pietrus that time. tough to call that one though. i seriously think that it could have gone either way because of the speed that it happened. only changed my opinion when i saw it on replay.

quote:
Originally posted by bigtripp71:

thank god he made that because sidesow bob had great position to tip it in for two on a buzzer beater

My sentiments exactly

Absolutely a horrendous call, but typical for LBJ. What I want to know is if the Dwight Medusa tangle up with .5 to go is a no call, how in the hell do they call the LBJ Peaches tangle up a foul on peaches, especially when Bron begins slipping of his own accord and tumbles into peaches.

quote:
Originally posted by Da_Coach:

Absolutely a horrendous call, but typical for LBJ. What I want to know is if the Dwight Medusa tangle up with .5 to go is a no call, how in the hell do they call the LBJ Peaches tangle up a foul on peaches, especially when Bron begins slipping of his own accord and tumbles into peaches.

Exactly. I was going nuts after the no call. We have to beat the Cavs and the refs if we want to win this. Lets end it tomorrow night. but it's going to be so hard the rest of the series beating the refs.