Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Is Shaq saying he wants to come back to Orlando?????

Shaq was on Mike and Mike on ESPN radio this morning and Greeny and Grant Hill interviewed him. In the interview Shaq said something like..."I want to end my career how it started" they asked him what that meant and he said..."figure it out" Does this mean Shaq wants to come back to O-town and finish his career with Mr. Panic at the Disco????

Shaq was on Mike and Mike on ESPN radio this morning and Greeny and Grant Hill interviewed him. In the interview Shaq said something like..."I want to end my career how it started" they asked him what that meant and he said..."figure it out" Does this mean Shaq wants to come back to O-town and finish his career with Mr. Panic at the Disco????

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

LOL Shaq wants a cheap ring. But I would take him just to mentor Dwight. Still I want to hear some remorse from him for effing the city and the franchise back in 96'.

He did say he wanted his career to come full circle.

I actually think he meant he wanted to play in Orlando. I don't think he would play for SVG. I would rather have SVG here than Shaq.

No way. He went off and got his glory while he left the fans, organization, Penny, Nick, Dennis, and Horace all behind to suffer some terrible times. I wouldn't mind him in some position with the organization, but no way is he to ever step foot on an Orlando Magic Home floor to play another minute!

Look, we have a name for people like Shaq in the Marine Corps....

Its called....

"Blue Falcon"

or

"Buddy F'er"

And once the "Blue Falcon" flies the coup, you never let his a-- back in.

Go ahead Shaq, have fun burning in the Suns...

What goes around, comes around.