Sign in to follow this  
Vellassco

Hunt season opened, here we found for you all - the haters

We - so called Hedo Bandwagoners - have gone to hunt for you. Dont worry we have enough amount of crow for you all. Share your opinions about how it taste; If you like it, go on and spread your bright basketball knowladges around, we will be happy to serve you more

We - so called Hedo Bandwagoners - have gone to hunt for you. Dont worry we have enough amount of crow for you all. Share your opinions about how it taste; If you like it, go on and spread your bright basketball knowladges around, we will be happy to serve you more

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Get over yourself.

We should be celebrating the team's performance, not nitpicking with each other about which player did what.

Get over yourself too.

why dont you show same willingness - with pointing out its all about team performance stuffs - while boards fulled with all hedo's fault threads after his mediocre play.

Oh god ..

I'm a hedo fan too and i'm turk. I'm very happy about hedo's peformance but for the love of god shut the hell up and enjoy this TEAM's achievement.

Its very sad really. Last night when all we're celebrating a great victory, that a few, this poster included, had nothing but derrogatory comments about the fanbase here and Hedo going to Portland and all.

I feel sorry for the few of you, that you can't relish in a great victory for this team, instead feeling contempt.

Hedo had a good night, so did Alston, so did Pietrus, so did all on the Magic team. Yet its all about Hedo.

Sad really, I feel for you guys.

I kind of understand this thing. You have your favorite player bashed badly for his mistakes so you want to come and rub it in the faces of people because you had to go through Hedo's bashing, but he's at the top of the mountain right now.

I didn't bash Hedo, though I recognize he was screwing things up.

Let's all agree that Hedo played awfuly but came up big last night. I'm loving that he did.

There was Turk last night... and pizza.

And let's hope it wasn't a fluke, but that he will keep this play the rest of the playoffs. He was just the man last night with his scoring and passing.

Here is a suggestion:

Let's all call truce, and focus on our real opponent - Cleveland Cavaliers.

bosorl3.jpg

Hedo is Hedo, his teammates love him, we all love him.

Van Gundy said it in the postgame last night: "I haven't coached a guy before in NBA that was like Hedo. If Hedo's energy level is high, he is so talented that he takes the game over. He was sensational tonight."