Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

LEE OR PIETRUS SHOULD START OVER REDDICK

We got behind in the beginning of 1st and 3rd quarters largely due to Reddick's ineffectiveness in both the offensive and defensive end of the floors.

We have to keep Boston from penetrating so well against us. Go twin towers for some extended time, i.e. Howard and Gortat simultaneously.

Hedo needs to get ON for Game 7. He has been largely lousy for the most part, but thankful he made that big 3 in the end...

We got behind in the beginning of 1st and 3rd quarters largely due to Reddick's ineffectiveness in both the offensive and defensive end of the floors.

We have to keep Boston from penetrating so well against us. Go twin towers for some extended time, i.e. Howard and Gortat simultaneously.

Hedo needs to get ON for Game 7. He has been largely lousy for the most part, but thankful he made that big 3 in the end...

I like Reddick but the fact is he was 0-7 and it is no surprise that Boston was ready to put the game away with him in the game.

I agree, but you cant say we got behind because of JJ when we were +2 with him on the court and -7 with Lee.

Now I am NOT saying that JJ should play over both of these players because Lee is definitely a better player, and a better fit for this team. I like Peaches coming in backing up Hedo, but I agree 100% JJ should NOT be starting for this team.

Woah we need to be thanking SVG for playing the power line-up when we needed it most

Lee

Pietrus

Hedo

Rashard

Dwight

That line-up changed the game in the first half of the fourth quarter and I think is responsible for us winning that game

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

Woah we need to be thanking SVG for playing the power line-up when we needed it most

Lee

Pietrus

Hedo

Rashard

Dwight

That line-up changed the game in the first half of the fourth quarter and I think is responsible for us winning that game

sounds good to me

pietrus get in early foul trouble when he start, and he seem to play better off the bench. as far as redick, he has been off, but he doing a helluva job guarding ray allen.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

He's done an excellent job on Allen. Pietrus can't stay with Allen through screens.

Clee can? Right? I don't know how much his injury effects his game play but he sure does play good D on House when needed. I think SVG can use him a bit more.