Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Rd 2 Playoffs, Game 6: Boston@Magic 5/14 7pm

quote:
Originally posted by DonReid'sScowl:

And somehow the Hedo Haters have quietly gone back to sucking their momma's teet.

I'm still not a fan of Hedo, he just happened to make that shot, doesn't absolve him of the rest of the game.

quote:
Originally posted by CavsFan330:

Cavs fan here.

Just wanted to tell you guys that I am at work, with Yahoo's gamechannel up and watching your board to get my play by play.

You are a great group of fans, and very inciteful. It is clear from my perspective that Orlando is the MUCH better team, just POORLY coached. There is NO way Redick should have seen the court in the second half. SVG just doesn't seem to have his gameplan right.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys that I am rooting for you to beat Boston, (I hate them with a passion) and hope to see your team in the finals.

GOOD LUCK!

thanks man. i think c lee will be the starter again from here out. at least thats what im hoping. redick wasnt hitting his shots tonight so i agree he needed to be on the bench but all in all he has somewhat held his own this series. at least for me he has

I like the fact that they kept making an effort to got to the hole, as long as you keep making the effort eventually the refs will give you the foul call. If your just going to the hole to try to get a foul its not going to happen the refs will ignore you. Any way great scratching, clawing, biting win for our team.

GO MAGIC!!!!