Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Rd 2 Playoffs, Game 6: Boston@Magic 5/14 7pm

Nice game thread...Although I was hoping to see TrueMagicFan07 doing it again because of her winning percentage and the fact that I have a boyhood crush on her

The Magic have to keep get the lead and increase the lead in order to win the next two games. That's all it takes.

As a Cavs fan I'd like to see the Celtics win as we have had major problems with the Magic this year and in years past.

I think the Magic take game 6 but I think the Celtics win in a game 7. One, I think Van Gundy is exactly what Shaq called him, two, it's Boston and that would make sense for the league, and three, the Celtics play to their strengths and the Magic don't.

You know what..Rashard Lewis had 12 points in the first half..Instead of playing off of Dwight we should play off Lewis..He's been pretty much unstoppable from the left block, & he passes out of double teams way better then Howard..Howard just needs to mature..& if anyone is to blame for the lose yesterday I really think it's Dwights fault as much as I Love him as a player..Playing to our strengths is utilizing Lewis on the block & Hedo moves well without the ball..Get Lee more minutes though J.J did not play bad..Go with the point forward liner up with Lee & J.J on the floor..Perkins & Big Baby make Howard look horrible with those ugly hooks almost from the freethrow line..Spin towards the basket Howard..Pass out the double team with a strong pass not those weak passes they knock away for tunrovers...USE LEWIS MORE!!!!

I will be at the game once again. I can only imagine how many **** Boston fans are going to be there tomorrow though.

I will be loud and proud.