Sign in to follow this  
EvilGeniusTD

Magic fan wants an apology

Back to the nonsense: Provetti said Davis crossed the line, literally, and embarrassed his son:

"The NBA makes it clear to not cross the sideline," he said in a telephone interview. "If I cross that line, the NBA will take away my tickets. It's a double standard."

In the e-mail, Provetti said Davis conducted himself like a "raging animal with no regard for your fans' personal safety."

"A raging animal?" Are you kidding me? You're screaming bloody murder about an excited professional athlete accidentally bumping into your son at a sporting event? Oh heavens to Betsy! How embarrassing! Look, his hat fell off! Quick! Quick! Look at his hat hair! Take a picture!

Please.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/bl...8vLYF?urn=nba,162606

Back to the nonsense: Provetti said Davis crossed the line, literally, and embarrassed his son:

"The NBA makes it clear to not cross the sideline," he said in a telephone interview. "If I cross that line, the NBA will take away my tickets. It's a double standard."

In the e-mail, Provetti said Davis conducted himself like a "raging animal with no regard for your fans' personal safety."

"A raging animal?" Are you kidding me? You're screaming bloody murder about an excited professional athlete accidentally bumping into your son at a sporting event? Oh heavens to Betsy! How embarrassing! Look, his hat fell off! Quick! Quick! Look at his hat hair! Take a picture!

Please.

quote:
Originally posted by EvilGeniusTD:

Please.

Just did a little checking on the writer of this piece. He is a Boston fan through and through and his main thing is his blog site.

So it doesn't surprise me that he wrote a smear piece about a Magic fan. Even anyone should say I am sorry besides Davis is this writer Skeets and the poster who thinks that Skeets rocks.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by EvilGeniusTD:

Please.

Just did a little checking on the writer of this piece. He is a Boston fan through and through and his main thing is his blog site.

So it doesn't surprise me that he wrote a smear piece about a Magic fan. Even anyone should say I am sorry besides Davis is this writer Skeets and the poster who thinks that Skeets rocks.

Yeah that kid got straight mugged...well pushed by a guy who weighs 3.5 times his weight. I personally don't think that's acceptable. I know he's going nuts because he made that buzzer beater, but who did he really think was next to him, because he obviously had the intention to push who ever it may have been.

Think about it, it easily could have been SVG that he pushed had SVG been standing there. What do you all think about his push?

For a second there I almost thought it was Vander Weide's son!

quote:

English?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

English?

Not only should Glenn Davis Apologize to the child, but so should the Writer of this article and the person who commented on the article that this writer rocks.

Yeah i had to read it like three times before i got the gist

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Of course he should demand an apology. Getting walloped in the head by a stampeding rhino isn't part of the original experience.

I feel for the kid. He'll be scarred for life and have post traumatic stress syndrome! I know I would seeing that big tub of lard coming at me. Where was the kid's dad when this happened?

I think its a non issue. I don't think Big Baby wanted to hurt the kid or anything of sorts and the hit is being vastly exaggerated, Davis barely got him. There are certain risk that go with buying court side seats tickets, especially if you are standing up on the sideline.

Am I the only Magic fan that thinks it wasn't a big deal? You guys make it seem like he ran up to the kid and punched him in the face with brass knuckles. He made the biggest shot of his life and got excited. He didn't even see the kid. Chill out...

If our players didn't like the excessive celebration, do us all a favor and don't play like crap next time. Don't give Boston the opportunity.

Get it done on the court fellas.

Let me get this right. You pay for floor seats and when your fat little kid has contact with an athlete you whine about it? Would Magic fan rather Big Baby ran his son flat over instead of nudging him aside? I'll bet this dude would complain about a foul ball hitting his son in the head too???