Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

I feel ashamed now. This team deserves to lose this series.

Again, this team deserves to lose this series. They just deserve it.

I hope they get buried under the Celtics and Lebron's hype for the rest of the playoffs. They deserve all the bashing.

Good bye Magic, thanks for letting us think you were gonna do something about it.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

Ok Dwight just called himself dominant.

He was hardly anything but that. He did a nice job in the dunk contest, but he's hardly dominant in the post season lately.

Yeah I agree about SVG and have been calling him out for a year but Dwight needs to put some blame on himself because he played horrible.

That press conference shows me that Dwight has not matured yet. He is buying into the same tune/ego as Shaq. Instead of blaming SVG on not feeding him enough, MAN UP AND OWN UP TO YOUR ****TY DEFENSE THIS GAME.

Too bad for the man child.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

Ok Dwight just called himself dominant.

He was hardly anything but that. He did a nice job in the dunk contest, but he's hardly dominant in the post season lately.

Dwights dominant when it comes to injuring his team mates, but Perkins has made him his beotch.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

That press conference shows me that Dwight has not matured yet. He is buying into the same tune/ego as Shaq. Instead of blaming SVG on not feeding him enough, MAN UP AND OWN UP TO YOUR ****TY DEFENSE THIS GAME.

Too bad for the man child.

Agree.

Dwight is not mature. He's going to fall in love with himself one day and turn into a flower.

dwight cant be serious in this press conference. if he wants the ball more then he needs to show he can make good decisions down there. a hook shot from the free throw line isnt what i call smart. i have no problem feeding him the ball to play inside out but he needs to make the good pass out of the double team to our open guy and he cant do that lately. its just bad shot after bad shot. he is a defensive monster and a streaky low post player. he wont be anything more until he develops better passing skills and some other moves down there. sorry dwight but i couldnt disagree more with you buddy. do your job on defense and good things will follow

quote:
Originally posted by Danb23Rock:

As bad as I feel I'm not gonna count the team out until they are out, or else I would be just another band wagon fan.

Hey buddy, I have been a Magic fan since the year Shaq left (and I moved to central Florida from LA.) I am not going anywhere, but beinga fan of this team is really really hard.

It really is sad. Orlando is fully capable of winning this series. Hell they should have won it tonight. The should have won game 4 and they should have won tonight to wrap it up.

And you know what. They have the talent to win game 6 and game 7. But guess what? Its not gonna happen. Unless this team suddenly matures over night, this series is most likely over on thursday.

Really what do you expect. This team just lost 2 games back to back on a buzzer beater and blowing a 14 point 4th quarter lead.

Is Dwight supposed to come out and say well everything we did worked they just happened to squeak out a 17-3 run to end the game. He is speaking the truth and is frustrated by his role in the offense which he should be because he is our most efficient player on offense by far.

Now what he does need to do and he kind of hinted at it is keep up it up on the defensive end of the floor whether he gets his touches or not.

quote:
Originally posted by duelingdragons:

lol.. here comes the internal meltdown. Surprised it took this long to finally happen.

Stick a fork in this team. Dwight is still a little boy in so many ways.

yup. i dont understand how he expects to ever be the go to guy in our offense ever when it consists of rashard,jameer and turk. just not going to happen till he learns to pass better,make good decisions/shot selection