Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

I wanted to say how impressed I was with the refs in the last couple of games, but in last quarter there were way too many bad (non)calls.

7 straight stupid offense and we deserve to lose ... the game is 48 minutes not 42 and our players seemed to forget it. I hate howard for not showing his A game in the most important game of the series.

Nobody can win when it's 5 on 8. We're done, LeBron now has his free pass into The Finals. It was a good season, maybe we can get something good for Hedo. Next year guys, next year.

Stan needs to go, Hedo needs to go, and Battie needs to go. Build around everyone else and find a new coach. This team will NOT advance past the 2nd round, in any year, with Stan as our coach. He is too poorly prepared for games, makes terrible adjustments, and knows his players about as well as he knows how to keep in shape.

Also, Dwight is slowly showing me is ISNT a franchise player. Yes that sounds extreme, but the guy has been in the league too long to have no offensive moves. Minus the lucky dunk over Duncan a few years ago, how many key shots has he hit to win a game? The answer is zero, in crunch time he disappears.

DWIGHT HOWARD IS OUTPLAYED BY A LARD ARSE!!!!! MAGIC CHOKE. WHAT A BUNCH OF F-ING LOSERS. SVG YOU FRICKEN SUCK ***, HOW IN THE HELL DO U LET A TEAM GO ON A 13-0 RUN WITHOUT MAKING AN ADJUSTMENT?

F YOU ORLANDO!!!

as much as i want to support this team i just cant watch any more melt downs like this. i wont be able to sleep at all tonight now and tomorrows work day will be one to forget for sure. dont think i have the stomach to watch game 6

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

im done

see you guys next year

its not worth it

Me too.

Too much for my heart. I can't take it.

Don't get me wrong, if we somehow pull these next two games out, I'll be back to watch. And I'll be happy. But I can't take this. Not anymore.

Worst game I've ever watched, worst series I've ever felt.

Have a good summer, Magic brothers.

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Anyone believe, Magic in 7? lol.

Hell would freeze over before the magic could come back from 2 straight heart breaking losses, so no. We have to wait till next year.