Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

Jesus ****ing Christ, Dwight just said in his press conference that he basically DESERVES the ball, and that the reason why we lost was because he only got 10 SHOTS!

His ego is expanding faster than the universe...

GET AN OFFENSIVE GAME FIRST, THEN YOU CAN HAVE THE BALL!!! ***K!!!

Dwight is basically tellin every one right now. We lost cause yall didnt get me the ball.

Not sure how much i agree with him, he didnt do much when he did get the ball. Perkins owns him on D right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Gamakis:

yeah, I can't believe somebody would try to pin this one on Hedo....Wayyy of base. If anything he was the only one driving and making plays in the fourth, assists too.

Dwight let us down big time today. But it's a team thing, we don't have that "winner" in this roster, we just don't.

+1

PS: Im a hedo fan. After this game Im sure that Orlando Magic needs a "winner" as you said. Send hedo to Portland and get a " winner" for this team. (win-win)

PS2: Sorry, Meer is not the winner one

O-o-o-o-o!!!

Dwight just said in the post-game conference that the coach (Stan) has to understand that when you have a group of guys on the court that got you the lead, you have to leave them in the game longer.

He just said it again, that if you have on the floor whats working, then you have to stick with it.

Dwight and Stan did agree on one thing. . .and that is, you don't try to run out the clock in the last 4 minutes of the game. You have to continue playing hard.

quote:
Originally posted by Danb23Rock:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Danb23Rock:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

Taking a long time for the Magic palyer to get to the PC. I wonder if there is a meltdown going on in the locker room.

I hope so, the team really need a slap right now, maybe Rafer is pitching in.

Dwight just comes out and says answers that sound like they were written for him. Same thing everytime. This team is not going to call anyone out because no one on this team will do that.

Dwight just called out Stan.

Yeah I know my cable is way behind. People had what he said on the boards already and like a minute later he said it.

Ok Dwight just called himself dominant.

He was hardly anything but that. He did a nice job in the dunk contest, but he's hardly dominant in the post season lately.