Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BLUEHEART:

this game will make some of magic fans grow up.

97-89

???

Because Magic fans are the only sports fans on the planet that get emotional, angry and excited about their team and championship potential?

RIGHT.

Two games we won I watched at my place. two games we lost I watched at my girlfriend's house. I am happy to announce that I am staying home tonight icon_smile.gif for the W

and Hedo. please get your act together. you are embarrassing us...

M. McCutchen M. Callahan B. Spooner...

Those are your 3 refs tonight and I have no idea who any of them are so develop conspiracy theories at your own risk.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Those are your 3 refs tonight and I have no idea who any of them are so develop conspiracy theories at your own risk.

I wish my name was B. Spooner.

If we can harness the obvious anger and frustration we have, and not let it get us frantic, we will win this game. I know it's been said over and over, but whoever wins this game, I believe will win the series.

Magic win 98-93.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Drain-O, best sig ever.

Magic by 7.

Lee gets more shots than Hedo.

Thanks bud...I came up with the concept and Jareth Cutestory executed the design so I cannot take 100% credit.

Your sig is pretty great as well.

quote:

Because the 3 stooges that worked our last game are working the Lakers-Rockets game to insure LA's victory and Kobe going to the line 28 times.

Yesterday, Drain-O questioned my use of "Boston Baked Bean" graphics in the opening of this thread. Well, today, an article in the Orlando Sentinel uses the term "beantown" in the title.

quote:
Wacky Celtics-Magic series heads to BEANTOWN for Game 5 tied 2-2

Matt Murschel | Weekly Planner

May 11, 2009

The Orlando Magic head to Boston for Tuesday night's Game 5 against the Celtics. The series as of Sunday has been one of back and forth as both teams have rallied after a loss to win big. Orlando built a 28-point lead in Game 1 and won in Boston only to fail to show up in Game 2 where the Celtics won by 18. Friday's Game 3 saw the Magic jump out early and cruise to a 21-point victory.

quote:
Originally posted by J-Pat Attack!:

quote:

Because the 3 stooges that worked our last game are working the Lakers-Rockets game to insure LA's victory and Kobe going to the line 28 times.

The crews that did these games suck also, after trying to foul out all of the players from both Denver and Dallas a couple nights ago (61 total fouls):

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/bo...QvLYF?gid=2009050906

And last night's game wasn't much better(58 total fouls):

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2009051106

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

Yesterday, Drain-O questioned my use of "Boston Baked Bean" graphics in the opening of this thread. Well, today, an article in the Orlando Sentinel uses the term "beantown" in the title.

quote:
Wacky Celtics-Magic series heads to BEANTOWN for Game 5 tied 2-2

Matt Murschel | Weekly Planner

May 11, 2009

The Orlando Magic head to Boston for Tuesday night's Game 5 against the Celtics. The series as of Sunday has been one of back and forth as both teams have rallied after a loss to win big. Orlando built a 28-point lead in Game 1 and won in Boston only to fail to show up in Game 2 where the Celtics won by 18. Friday's Game 3 saw the Magic jump out early and cruise to a 21-point victory.

LOL, I thought the Boston Baked Beans was hilarious! I'm using it as my wallpaper for the rest of the series