Sign in to follow this  
The Ryan Anderbads

Uhh... J.J. Anybody?

If I'm not mistaken JJ has been a key part of our last 2 victories...nonetheless in 2 of the most important games so far this season...a closer against philly and game 1 in bos. Where is the love for JJ stepping up in Lee's injury?????

We desperately are missing him in our rotation...I've been hesitant in the past to say this...but if he continues this shooting and somewhat consistent defense as of right now he should be the number 2 guard....over pietrus. Ugh.

If I'm not mistaken JJ has been a key part of our last 2 victories...nonetheless in 2 of the most important games so far this season...a closer against philly and game 1 in bos. Where is the love for JJ stepping up in Lee's injury?????

We desperately are missing him in our rotation...I've been hesitant in the past to say this...but if he continues this shooting and somewhat consistent defense as of right now he should be the number 2 guard....over pietrus. Ugh.

loving it...not sure about over/behind MP...I think we can find a way to swing the rotations based on who we're up against...you can't forget what MP has done in the last 2 games as well...MP has started to come along here in the playoffs...I'm just loving the step ups...this is what we need...

I give respect when its due, and JJ's play last night deserved it by all means. He's worked so hard to reach where he's at. Every play, offense or defense, you see him put so much effort. I want that intensity from all our players. He played great D last night on Ray Ray and he knocked down the shots that he was supposed to. Let's hope he keeps it up. We sure can use him. Way to play JJ!

You're an idiot, you are stupid, you are a moron, you don't know basketball, have you ever played organized sports? you are worthless...

hahahahaha...now that all that is out of the way, here we go....

I ony mentioned that stuff on top so that noone else feels like they need to post it...soooooo

yeah..JJ has been great. I mean, he gets beat a few times, but who doesn't? If he can still continue to score, and be decent on D he is our man at the 2 while Courtney is out...

Lee has more than proven he is our future 2 guard for years to come. But JJ has given us the minutes we need so far, the last 2 games.

I hope he continues to shoot ok, and that we don't get burned in game 2. Lee will be back for game 3 apparently, and maybe we can get back on track after that.

JJ deserves some credit. He has gone a long ways from the guy that didn't play his rookie season. He will never be the college superstar he was before, but he can be a good backup, specially on a team that needs shooting or that shoots a lot.

I for one, am happy to have him now...where would we be right now without JJ?

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

You're an idiot, you are stupid, you are a moron, you don't know basketball, have you ever played organized sports? you are worthless...

I ony mentioned that stuff on top so that noone else feels like they need to post it...soooooo

yeah..JJ has been great. I mean, he gets beat a few times, but who doesn't? If he can still continue to score, and be decent on D he is our man at the 2 while Courtney is out...

Lee has more than proven he is our future 2 guard for years to come. But JJ has given us the minutes we need so far, the last 2 games.

I hope he continues to shoot ok, and that we don't get burned in game 2. Lee will be back for game 3 apparently, and maybe we can get back on track after that.

JJ deserves some credit. He has gone a long ways from the guy that didn't play his rookie season. He will never be the college superstar he was before, but he can be a good backup, specially on a team that needs shooting or that shoots a lot.

except for the comment of where would we be right now without jj your whole post was almost negative.

You hope he continues to shoot ok and that we don't get burned in game 2? He has been shooting great and we are 2-0 with him starting and 3-0 with him playing most of the minutes at sg. Of course Lee is our starter but JJ has done a great job.

And you said Lee should be back for game three and hope we can get back on track after that? What do you mean get back on track? A three game winning streak isn't on track in the playoffs?

You may not like the guy but wow.

I'll say this,

He's made me forget how important and good Lee is. It just makes me feel warm inside knowing we have that secret weapon waiting to start game three.

Yeah I definitely did not meant C Lee isn't the number 1 starter by any means...but JJ has proved he can outplay pietrus on the offensive end right now, now he just has to consistently keep putting the effort he has been on defense as well. So my SG rotation right now is 1. Lee 2. JJ 3. Pietrus- Subject to change after game 2.....probably, we shall see tho.

JJ can't match MP or Lee's defense, but he makes up for it in his basketball IQ and his nerves. Dude didn't think at all when he knocked down those free-throws that (may have) won the game.

We need guys like him on our team, too, and, while I'm not sure he should start over Lee, he's proven he belongs.

Well I feel a hell of a lot more comfortable with Redick on the free throw line with the game on the line than anyone else on the team. So he has that going for him.

Lee's proven he's the regular starter, but Redick definitely has to start over MP just for rotation purposes.

Now, who should be playing in the fourth quarter? That's where the debate begins. I'm just happy they're both playing to their strengths right now when we need them to the most.

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

except for the comment of where would we be right now without jj your whole post was almost negative.

You hope he continues to shoot ok and that we don't get burned in game 2? He has been shooting great and we are 2-0 with him starting and 3-0 with him playing most of the minutes at sg. Of course Lee is our starter but JJ has done a great job.

And you said Lee should be back for game three and hope we can get back on track after that? What do you mean get back on track? A three game winning streak isn't on track in the playoffs?

You may not like the guy but wow.

wow, this is why I stopped posting...for the most part, people don't get the humor behind it I guess...and completely misunderstand some of the things I say...

When I say I hope he continues to shoot ok, I mean just what you said....Maybe using continue was the wrong word. What I mean is this. He has been shooting great, but he was also coming from a slump where he couldn't find the rim...When I say shoot ok, I mean either continue to be great or at the very worst ok. Then we will be fine. But if that shooting slump comes back and he can't find the rim, we are in trouble.

And when I say back on track, I mean, I am a fan of consistency. Meaning, if we have 5 starters, and they play great together, I want those 5 guys to be the ones. JJ has been more than great in the last two games, I just feel more comfortable playing 5 guys that have played, I don't know, 40+ games together, than using a guy that hasn't been as succesful as a starter(and I mean his whole career with Orlando not the alst 3 or 4 games)..The odds for the 5 starters to play better together are higher. That's all I mean.

I am more than excited about the win last night. I seriously started watching the game, mentally prepared for the loss...

I am also on the record saying he was my pick at 11, and also defending the guy for years now....of course not a fanatical blinded fan, but a I want him to help our team fan. I am the first one(okay maybe not the first but second one) that cheers when he comes into a game and the first one to jump as soon as the ball leaves his hand..

and another thing...80% of what I post here is a joke or light hearted, don't take it so serious