Sign in to follow this  
MajicMan

SWEEP

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitGirl4Ever:

quote:
Originally posted by magic07:

I wouldn't want that thug playing on the Magic under any circumstances. he will be in the stands punching people soon. Seems to be a trend with the Detroit teams.

whatever. Somebody always have to throw around the word thug. YOu know nothing about this team besides what you see on the court. You don't know them personally so how do you know they are thugs. Its really pathetic how some people act. Its a shame....

Not to get into it or anything but you mean to say that Sheed isn't the guy that ran into all the trouble with the law in Portland including an arrest for possesion with Damon Stoudamire? He isn't the guy that has led the league in tech for as far as I can remember?

I don't think anyone needs to watch his on the court play to see any of that.

Don't get me wrong: Sheed has talent, but no - I wouldn't want him on my team. Tayshaun? Now you're talking, but Sheed? Uh-uh: I don't care how many rings he'd get us - no thank you.

Here is an idea, how about you get out of the magic forum, go back to your dirt hole and write about your whining team, just in case you missed it at the game last night, here is the poster I made. Even though we may get swept the Pistons are still a bunch of little girls that cry about every single call. I can't wait to see them get elminated in the second round. I am also glad that you have to be proud of beating the 8th seed.

blah blah blah......cute poster....NOT. I haven't bragged about our team beating the 8th seed(the series isn't over yet). What is your problem? What is most of yalls problem? People are free to come on this board and any other board to say what they want. If I disrespected your team in anyway then yeah you have the right to try and bash me or whatever, but I haven't.

quote:

blah blah blah......cute poster....NOT. I haven't bragged about our team beating the 8th seed(the series isn't over yet). What is your problem? What is most of yalls problem? People are free to come on this board and any other board to say what they want. If I disrespected your team in anyway then yeah you have the right to try and bash me or whatever, but I haven't.

Actually, this is privately owned website and message forum. There aren't any "rights" in play here. The owners are free to allow anyone on here they want to; likewise, they can boot off anyone they want to.

You mentioned in an earlier post that your life doesn't revolve around the Pistons, and yet here you are on another team's website talking about the Pistons.

Actually, you aren't talking, you are whining. Which apparently goes hand-in-hand with being associated with the Pistons.

This is a board for Magic fans. You are not a Magic fan. So please don't complain about how the actual Magic fans on this board conduct themselves. Oh, and if you are going to stay here and talk about our team. please, for the love of Darrell Armstrong, get our name right! We are NOT the "Magics!"

Let me get the disclamor out of the way...there have been a couple of Pistons fans that have come here and have been a pleasure to talk with. I like the idea of other fans coming here and presenting their unbiased opinions on the Magic and the league in general. Now thats out of the way...

Some of you whiny Pistons fans need to grow up. For every good Pistons poster that comes here there are 10 bad ones. I would stake a paycheck that there have been maybe 2 or 3 Magic trolls on the Pistons website in the past week. Why all of you people with no lives have to come here to stir up trouble with people you don't know is beyond me. You make your team look bad (if the Pistons whiny image could get any worse) and the Pistons fanbase look bad.

Here's another news flash for ya. If we want to think our team has a shot in the series thats our choice! We have every right to believe in our team on our website. I don't know why you whiny, obnoxious, and ignorant people would have a problem with that. If your team was a big underdog you would still believe in your team. The difference is that your website wouldn't be swarming with ignorant people telling you that your stupid for supporting your team.

The ironic part is that almost to a person everyone on our site has predicted a Pistons victory in the series and alot of people have predicted a sweep. I seriously doubt Pistons fans could be that objective. Maybe you guys could learn a thing or two...

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Actually, this is privately owned website and message forum. There aren't any "rights" in play here. The owners are free to allow anyone on here they want to; likewise, they can boot off anyone they want to.

You mentioned in an earlier post that your life doesn't revolve around the Pistons, and yet here you are on another team's website talking about the Pistons.

Actually, you aren't talking, you are whining. Which apparently goes hand-in-hand with being associated with the Pistons.

This is a board for Magic fans. You are not a Magic fan. So please don't complain about how the actual Magic fans on this board conduct themselves. Oh, and if you are going to stay here and talk about our team. please, for the love of Darrell Armstrong, get our name right! We are NOT the "Magics!"

ok whatever. I am not whinning most of these "Magic" fans are whinning and if you don't realize that then......... I guess you have nothing better to do than insult people and my life does not revolve around the Pistons. I can come on this board if I choose to do so. I'm sure there are rules because if there weren't any then you can just boot people for no reason. When I insult the Magic's oh wait Magic then w***ver is in charge can boot me. I haven't been offensive. I'm sure if someone started a forum on Pistons.com about the Magic and were throwing insults the Magic fans over there would come to their teams defense. The only reason I mentioned the pistons are because someone made a post about the Pistons. So that's why I would bring them up. ALso I believe the original topic starter is a magic fan so why is everyone coming down on me?

quote:
I'm sure if someone started a forum on Pistons.com about the Magic and were throwing insults the Magic fans over there would come to their teams defense.

No, I wouldn't because I wouldn't be trolling Pistons websites looking for a fight. I couldn't care less what Pistons fans say as long as they do it on THEIR website.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
I'm sure if someone started a forum on Pistons.com about the Magic and were throwing insults the Magic fans over there would come to their teams defense.

No, I wouldn't because I wouldn't be trolling Pistons websites looking for a fight. I couldn't care less what Pistons fans say as long as they do it on THEIR website.

I'm not trolling I just responded to a thread. I even said that was very disrespectful of what a previous Piston poster said. Just because someone of another team comes to your board doesn't make them a troll. WOW! this is the first time I have actually been called a troll. Anywayz its ok. I'm done with this discussion because I did exactly what I didn't want to do. I don't want to get into a war of words with anyone because to be honest its not that serious. Its just a game and a lot of people fail to realize that and yeah I may say something when fans say disrespectful things such as calling someone a thug, or talking about a persons city when they can't help where they come from. YOu know what......I apologize if I offended any Magic fans in anyway. I wasn't trying to I was just responding to the thread. But I'm done with this thread because I see it becoming a war of words. icon_smile.gif