Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Will Dwight be suspended? {POLL}

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Here it is:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broa...5&categoryid=2459789

What's funny is, if DiLeo doesn't mention it, it probably isn't even brought up. It wasn't even mentioned in the ESPN recap...at first. It was only in the game notes saying that Dwight and Sam got "tangled up" and Dwight got a T.

Now it's in the recap.

Yep - once the media gets a hold of it, its over. He'll be out. Gortat gotta step up.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Did Dwight come out for a post-game press conference? FSN kept saying he was going to come out but they had top cut away before he did. I think the organization sees what is happening and decided to media coach him before he says anything.

He did. Be on the lookout for PC video on NBA.com

I'm sorry but people on this board are such homer's. If someone did that to one of our players we would be calling for his head. He basically threw a punch, he will be suspended have no doubt about that. The good news is we're 2-1 without him. The bad news is Lee probably won't play either and our bench is not deep enough to win unless Shard drops 40. Defensively is where we will really be in trouble as Philly will go to the hoop and quit launching jumpshots, plus their at home. This is not like the SUNS vs Spurs and people saying that it is are out of the loop. As far as the Rondo play I think it should've been a flagrant which maybe the Bull might have won. But, a suspension no. Miller had the ball was going to the basket and it was an open hand foul which could be argued was going after the ball. Dalembert didn't even have the ball.It was after a made basket.

The other team can do that every game for all I care. I didnt see anything. Am I missing something? Did Dwight knock someone out? I dont see it as being a homer..I see it as nothing happened.

I saw it live and didn't think anything of it but on replay it does look like he has intent to hit dalembert and good thing for dalembert that he didn't.

Part of the interview with d12 and rashard was on espn news about 5 min ago but they focused on dwight the whole time. One reporter even asked if he thought he's had an advantage due to no calls and dwight gave this pissed off look.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Here it is:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broa...5&categoryid=2459789

What's funny is, if DiLeo doesn't mention it, it probably isn't even brought up. It wasn't even mentioned in the ESPN recap...at first. It was only in the game notes saying that Dwight and Sam got "tangled up" and Dwight got a T.

Now it's in the recap.

Actually it was all over the halftime show,TNT gamebreak during Bulls vs Celts,and Postgame show.

quote:
it dalembert did it to dwight i would want a suspension

Do you ever run out of ways to say something against the Magic?

I've never been in favor of taking the toughness out of NBA ball. Stern has worked hard on it over the years and is succeeding. Suspensions (especially playoff suspensions) should be reserved for extreme situations.

I don't understand how some of us see nothing wrong with it...

Then some people say he should be suspended.

Are FINES not an option here? A middle ground???

Why are we skipping straight to suspensions?!?