Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Will Dwight be suspended? {POLL}

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Want to know how the league is like the WWE? Well just go to you tube and attempt to find the KG fight from last years playoffs against the Hawks. He through a punch that landed on Zaza in game 6. NO SUSPENSION for game 7.

Now look at this link. The NBA claimed a copy right on the KG fight and all KG fight videos of that night were taken down.

http://www.youtube.com/index?y...tei3d0Eemd6ss7tEXf_g

That's nuts...

kevingarnettelbowsref_game4.jpg

after watching the other incidents on last page i feel truley ripped off that dwight is suspended.

two things need to actualy 3

(1) I need to win the lotto so i can fly to orlando for game 7 and sit behind the philly bench and give it to them.

(2) amway needs to be loud and hostile for game 7

(3) after the last game of the year dwight needs to call a press conference call out the league to get some calls and consistancy.

If he gets suspended it will only be a couple of games at the start of the next season (no big deal there) and fine may be a large one

oppps more needed for the cause ive added a 4th

(4) to show our support we should have collection buckets at amway any loose change to cover the fine will be gladly accepted !!!!

any left over change can buy 76ers rule a basketball for dummies book

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Want to know how the league is like the WWE? Well just go to you tube and attempt to find the KG fight from last years playoffs against the Hawks. He through a punch that landed on Zaza in game 6. NO SUSPENSION for game 7.

Now look at this link. The NBA claimed a copy right on the KG fight and all KG fight videos of that night were taken down.

http://www.youtube.com/index?y...tei3d0Eemd6ss7tEXf_g

That's nuts...

kevingarnettelbowsref_game4.jpg

Exactly, go to youtube and find me ANY other clip from the NBA where they claimed a copyright??? Give me a freaking break. You can not find it anywhere...why? Because the league is rigged when it wants a matchup. Same reason they did not suspend Rondo after taking off Miller's head in what was a game changing foul.

Here is another website and a link...but guess what...the NBA claimed a copyright on that one too. But this was the one from game 4 where he only shoved Zaza which is what that picture above is from.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]fficial%26hs%3DyaK%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1"]http://images.google.com/imgre...aK%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

One last thing I gather you missed when Dwight was out several games this season. Do you remember how the Magic played. Well here's the answer they lost in the game against the Suns (barely) when he got knocked out of the game the other games once his teammates knew he wasn't going to be playing picked up the slack and the Magic won.

So you calling the next game a loss if Howard is suspended is not taking into consideration that the Magic are deeper then you seem to realize.

I've watched every game of the magic this season, so yes I am aware of how we played without Dwight for two games after the suns game. Lets get the facts straight.

#1 We played a Utah team without two of their starters as well, Olympian Carlos Boozer and Ronny Brewer.

#2 We played a celler team GOLDEN STATE, oh and without their best player Monta Ellis.

#3 And this is the big one, we still had our all star point guard JAMEER NELSON.

#4 We were playing much better as a team, specifically Shard and particularly Turk were playing at another level compared to their recent struggles. It took a combined 50 points out of Turk and Shard to get the win in Utah.

Now I would like to be optimistic about game 6 and regardless I will be pulling like crazy for us, but lets be realistic. Your taking a 20+ point 20+ rebound guy off the floor, our second leading scorer for the series and our all star point guard (who we had during this 2 game win streak you speak of without Dwight), expecting Turk, who has been struggling to get on track with his bum ankle, and not only on track, but carry a substantial scoring load, along with still distributing the ball as well as Shard to explode for a huge night, we're going to need at least the 50 they combined for in the Utah game if not more.

That's asking a lot from those two who have been struggling. Now Shard has shown some signs since the 3rd quarter of game 4 and he played well in game 5, but Turk took another step back shooting an abysmal 24% with 3/14 shooting and 1/5 from beyond the arc. Coupled with our overall team struggles this series it doesn't look good.

However, we played our best game in game 5 and i'm hoping that the guys will step up and continue playing better, but the loss of Dwight and Lee will be a blow to the morale of a team that seems to get frazzled easily and hang their heads when things arne't going their way. Turk and Shard obviously need to play well, but it will take an entire team effort game 6 to pull it off, Gortat, Pietrus, Redick and Alston all must play solid as well.