Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Will Dwight be suspended? {POLL}

the media is roasting him worse than a pig on a spit roast it is not looking good...

stan better get foyal ready to play

It's a reputation thing.

Dwight has NEVER had ANY issues with the League.

To think that one minor elbow will get a suspension in a Game Six of the Playoffs? Give me a break.

There is NO WAY they suspend him for Game Six. If they do, the NBA will be in an uproar. Orlando will go crazy. Even ESPN will get in on the action.

not to mention, SVG might. PANIC.

ya know, i'm the first one to stand up against cheap shots or anything in a game...but this is honestly crap. If the NBA would call a game fairly in the post for dwight (afterall, you can hack a guy in the paint but can't breath on him on the perimeter), he wouuld never get this frustrated. Before dwight elbows dalembert, he is getting shoved with two arms in the back by dalembert...how is that ok? It's like the kid that gets bullied at school...after a while he is gunna explode. So who's fault is it?..the bullies? (for instigating) the teachers (aka refs in this analogy...for not stopping the harassment)? or the kids? (for defending himself)?...stop letting people maul dwight and he won't have to protect himself. I can't think of a kinder person or athlete and i hope the league takes that into consideration. I only wish dwight hit that jerk in his face.

This is a stupid play by Dwight and may have just cost his team a game. Combine this with Lee maybe not playing on Thursday and we could be in real trouble. I can't believe that he would lose his cool after the news conference the night before with him saying he knows he is gonna get beat up and he has to keep his cool. Well that lasted not even a whole quarter. Now on the road this gives Philly even more confidence and when you get to game 7 anything can happen. Combine that with more negative press this team will get, talking about are mental toughness and we just went to being in a good situation to a bad one.

If Dwight gets suspended, then Chris Webber, Gary Payton, Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, and the entire staff at ESPN's Sportscenter needs to be suspended for not taking their jobs seriously and throwing a virtual elbow to my face everytime they speak.

Then, Matt Goukas and David Steele will rule the planet.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

To think Dwight could get suspended for that elbow, and no one is going call for a suspension of Rondo. He basically punched Miller in the face.

+2

Rondo was never going for the ball, he knew they screwed up, so he did what most Boston players do.

Play dirty, and go "May Weather" on Brad Miller...

Which would of scored....

So they should got not only 2 shots and possesion...

quote:
There is NO WAY they suspend him for Game Six. If they do, the NBA will be in an uproar. Orlando will go crazy. Even ESPN will get in on the action.

I dunno, it depends how much media attention and hype it gets. It's like the swine flu.

quote:

Rondo was never going for the ball, he knew they screwed up, so he did what most Boston players do.

Play dirty, and go "May Weather" on Brad Miller...

Which would of scored....

So they should got not only 2 shots and possesion...

ESPN just showed that replay, joked about it, and then said he had something in his mouth that caused a stoppage in play. He got his ****ing teeth knocked out!

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:

I dunno, it depends how much media attention and hype it gets. It's like the swine flu.

For example, do you really think Wilbon and/or Kornheiser will think he should be suspended?!?

What about Woody Paige or Jay Marrioti?!?

Interested to see what their NBA analysts think...Legler, Ford, Sheridan, etc.