6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

Home record (24-17) Road Record (17-24)

That proves we are better on the road then at home. And we are going back to Philadelphia. So we have a good chance at winning game 6.

But yes very good win on your part. I love my team not getting calls and Howard swinging his elbows at our player and not even getting fouled. Star treatment anyone? Dalembert was in foul trouble (just for tapping the so called

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

That proves we are better on the road then at home. And we are going back to Philadelphia. So we have a good chance at winning game 6.

But yes very good win on your part. I love my team not getting calls and Howard swinging his elbows at our player and not even getting fouled. Star treatment anyone? Dalembert was in foul trouble (just for tapping the so called

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:

The Sixers fans are still delusional from the Phillies winning the world series. Now that they are losing, they're pulling out "the league wants the Magic to move on" card.

I think we can all agree on here, if the officiating was bias towards the Magic, that the series would have been over by game 4.

If anything it's been biased towards Philly. Our star player is probably getting suspended, all the while he's been getting hacked all series. And AI2 is getting LeBron calls.

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:

quote:

I think it would be absolutely hilarious IF Dwight does get suspended(I hope he doesn't) and the magic win game 6 by a sizable margin. I think I would laugh all night.

quote: