6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

It is nice to go into a "high" off the win ...

but ...

If we don't fix our problems, we will crash hard.

Said problems:

Transition defense, offensive rebounding, turnovers, and protecting the 3-pt line.

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

Dalembert got us the win baby..who..who dalembert!!! thank you..up 3-1..i am not looking so dumb now am i

Next time you should probably wait until the game is actually over....or at least wait until the Sixers have the lead.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

It is nice to go into a "high" off the win ...

but ...

If we don't fix our problems, we will crash hard.

Said problems:

Transition defense, offensive rebounding, turnovers, and protecting the 3-pt line.

They have not shot that well from the 3 in a while, this was obviously there best gaem from the arc, now our 4th quarter transition defense needs to be shored up, but give credit to Philly they dont give up. They hit some tough shots, and got some help from the refs, but they are a good ball club who dont give up. We buffered this run, and I think we have confidence now.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

Dalembert got us the win baby..who..who dalembert!!! thank you..up 3-1..i am not looking so dumb now am i

Next time you should probably wait until the game is actually over....or at least wait until the Sixers have the lead.

It was almost over

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

Something tells me that a certain poster may disappear for a while after that call.

WTG Magic.

I wont hide, because I didn't do nothing wrong. I didn't predict we would win. If I did then you all would look dumb right now.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

i've already posted this in the other thread but i have to make sure she sees this

DALEMBERT MADE AN UNCONTESTED DUNK TO TIE THE GAME BECAUSE HOWARD WENT OVER TO HEP ON IGGY AND NO ONE ROTATED OVER TO HELP ON DALEMBERT. ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS STAND THERE ABND CATCH THE DAM BALL. ANY CENTER THAT IS NOT PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CAN MAKE AN UNCONTESTED DUNK

you're so dumb.

He's been Howards biitch this whole series

First off, maybe you weren't wearing your glasses but he dunked it for the lead.

Second Dalembert had to position himself to get the ball in his hands. He slammed it down, one of many tonight. Have you ever tried to dunk a ball? Its not that easy, most people I know can't even do it.

Third, Dalembert has a shoulder injury! But he is doing a great job on Howard. And by no means making him his biitch. Ratliff yes, but not Dalembert.

We are still going to win this serious, you had to win one more because I did predict it to be 4-2 Philly so this was the win I gave you.

I am just glad the LeBron's swept away the Pistons. To see the sadness on the faces of our nemesis is priceless. I just wish we could have faced those guys because i have no doubt we would have beaten them and gotten sweet revenge. They were really, really bad.

quote:

quote:

i've already posted this in the other thread but i have to make sure she sees this

DALEMBERT MADE AN UNCONTESTED DUNK TO TIE THE GAME BECAUSE HOWARD WENT OVER TO HEP ON IGGY AND NO ONE ROTATED OVER TO HELP ON DALEMBERT. ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS STAND THERE ABND CATCH THE DAM BALL. ANY CENTER THAT IS NOT PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CAN MAKE AN UNCONTESTED DUNK

you're so dumb.

First off, maybe you weren't wearing your glasses but he dunked it for the lead.

Second Dalembert had to position himself to get the ball in his hands. He slammed it down, one of many tonight. Have you ever tried to dunk a ball? Its not that easy, most people I know can't even do it.

Third, Dalembert has a shoulder injury! But he is doing a great job on Howard. And by no means making him his biitch. Ratliff yes, but not Dalembert.

We are still going to win this serious, you had to win one more because I did predict it to be 4-2 Philly so this was the win I gave you.

You mean that dunk that tied the game. Yes you need glasses.

Plus you did in fact say that Philly won or do we need to take you back to your post where you say Philly is now up 3-1 in the series instead of the series being all tied up.

No matter how you try and spin it you got major egg on your face.

Dwight Howard (Playoffs) - 96pts, 55reb, 12blk

Samuel Dalembert (playoffs) - 23pts, 25reb, 6blk

Yeah dude, Dalembert is so friggin awesome! Remember guys, she knows basketball. She was a cheerleader!

quote:

quote:

you're so dumb.

he dunked it for the tie, looks like somebody DOES need glasses

if i was 7 feet tall, it would be EXTREMELY easy

I'll redirect you to TreyTime's post for the stats on how you're wrong in so many ways.

i guess I'll have to wait for us to win the series before I, and everyone else here, can make you look dumb for saying or even thinking that this will happen