Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game 3 Playoffs: Magic @ 76ers 04/24 8PM

And THIS is why we are still a laughing stock to NBA fans and the media.

The fact that we are stuck with Rashard makes me sick to my stomach. We will never go anywhere as long as we have his bloated contract, which we always will because no team is stupid enough to buy that ****.

Ridiculous offensive foul call on Hedo. Stern better watch it.

Sixers are not missing anything right now, interesting. I wonder how many games can they keep this up?

So the 76ers were what the worst three point shooting team in the regular season?..., this series they are hitting everything..granted a lot of shots earlier were Magic not playing defense......This 3rd quarter they are just pulling shots out their you now what and hitting....Every circus shot they hit you can just see the body language of the magic players dip....philly will get killed next series is the sad thing out of all of this....

This team has no heart, end of story. You guys better hope like hell Hedo opts out, he peaked last year and he is now on the downside of his career. He can't pass and he can't shoot. His TO's and circus shots are pathetic. When Jameer went down so did the team, sorry to say.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Ridiculous offensive foul call on Hedo. Stern better watch it.

Sixers are not missing anything right now, interesting. I wonder how many games can they keep this up?

Only 2 more after this game.....