Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game 3 Playoffs: Magic @ 76ers 04/24 8PM

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

I honestly believe SVG has lost this team. He isn't able to motivate anybody and seems like he tells them to do one thing and his players do something different. This has been going on for almost a month now. No way this can happen how can we come out like this every game 2 at home, now this?

Because it seems that this team don't care. They come out with no energy, no effort and play zero deffense. If this team really wanted it they would go out there and get it reguardless of the coach.

GO MAGIC!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MightyMouse:

There's just no way the Sixers can keep shooting at that rate. This has to turn around in the second half. I have confidence that SVG will tear them a new one in the locker room and they'll come out wanting to play.

I see no reason why they can't keep making all these layups, since they are penetrating with ease.

gawd. we don't even deserve to go to the 2nd round with this type of intensity.

I'd rather lose the 1st round if the team continues sucking it up. It would be a much better wake up call.

Told you my team would come in with the heart to win this game and the series. But nooo, woman no nothing about basketball. Dar me a woman me go cook food for man.

quote:
Originally posted by Weezyana:

lewis and turkoglu are just a disgrace right now, they look nervous on every single shot or move they make. and turk was kidding with that drive where he got pick pocketed and started flailing his arms like a windmill. maybe play some defense?

Flailing of the arms, screaming like a, well, moron, is his go to move, lol. As I said before, when he doesn't get the call, he looks pathetic.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

gawd. we don't even deserve to go to the 2nd round with this type of intensity.

I'd rather lose the 1st round if the team continues sucking it up. It would be a much better wake up call.

I agree but game one should have been a wake up call.

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

Told you my team would come in with the heart to win this game and the series. But nooo, woman no nothing about basketball. Dar me a woman me go cook food for man.

Go away already, go annoy your husband.

I agree with one comment above here: I think SVG has lost this team. I think there is a bleeding gap between him and the guys.

quote:

umm, your howard=dalembert shows you dont know basketball.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

quote:

****! and bring me a beer woman