Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

YouTube Vid

HOLY CRAP this website was jacked up forever! I've been tryin to get on for over an hour now. FINALLY.

Anyway, I found this cool mix on YouTube...one of the best out there. Don't know about the song selection, but it's still sweet! haha.

It's even got some comedy at the end!

HOLY CRAP this website was jacked up forever! I've been tryin to get on for over an hour now. FINALLY.

Anyway, I found this cool mix on YouTube...one of the best out there. Don't know about the song selection, but it's still sweet! haha.

It's even got some comedy at the end!

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagicFanS:

Guys I also made a video, it took me several days but I put in a lot of work on my Video of the Orlando Magic. It's a tribute to the past, present, and the future. Showing Shaq, Penny, Horace, Anderson, Howard, and Lewis. Hopefully this will bring all the Magic fans together to unite and Ignite! Let me know what you think. Thank you Magic fans!

Crap.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagicFanS:

Guys I also made a video, it took me several days but I put in a lot of work on my Video of the Orlando Magic. It's a tribute to the past, present, and the future. Showing Shaq, Penny, Horace, Anderson, Howard, and Lewis. Hopefully this will bring all the Magic fans together to unite and Ignite! Let me know what you think. Thank you Magic fans!

Crap.

Well that was original.