Sign in to follow this  
acslatz

Game Day Predictions!

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Hill's Clipboard:

I just heard back from my brother in law, he said that LiveorDie just kept sending copies of his blog with a note at the bottom that said "I have a large thesaurus." That is one sick puppy let me tell you.

Hey man, I blog because I care.

Besides, I heard chicks dig a guy who knows how to use his pencil.

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Hill's Clipboard:

I just heard back from my brother in law, he said that LiveorDie just kept sending copies of his blog with a note at the bottom that said "I have a large thesaurus." That is one sick puppy let me tell you.

Hey, I've seen you around at some of the games. You ain't nothing but laminate.

This Live or Die cat likes things that are tender and juicy, like this April chick, and like me. He is one of my better customers if you must know.

I'm hot, tender, steamy, and satisfying. And I come with a side o' fries and your favorite dipping sauce. What's not to love.

I'll see you guys later tonight....you know who you are!

I predict a nice outing by our guards, Keyon, Carlos and Jameer. Darko will dominate, Dwight won't be such a factor, but J.J. will get some need outside scoring! Grant will also have a stellar game.

Orlando - 97

Detroit - 86

Much Love!

quote:
Originally posted by FRED:

I predict a nice outing by our guards, Keyon, Carlos and Jameer. Darko will dominate, Dwight won't be such a factor, but J.J. will get some need outside scoring! Grant will also have a stellar game.

Orlando - 97

Detroit - 86

Much Love!

Fred, you forgot the tie-breaker: choose one only....

1. How many times Nelson gets blocked by someones armpit with less than three seconds on the clock..

or

2. How many chicken fingers are tossed onto the floor after JJ hits the "Hat Trick" (3).. alah Hockey.

This thread is pretty darn funny! Loved that play on the clipboard with our guys dancing in little circles; that kinda play might disorient the Pistons, at least for a few seconds. Anyhow back to reality.

Pistons 106

Magic 80

Another dull game and another loss.

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

quote:
Originally posted by FRED:

Orlando - 97

Detroit - 86

Much Love!

Fred, you forgot the tie-breaker: choose one only....

1. How many times Nelson gets blocked by someones armpit with less than three seconds on the clock..

or

2. How many chicken fingers are tossed onto the floor after JJ hits the "Hat Trick" (3).. alah Hockey.

My Bad! I'll do both DUDE...

Nelson gets blocked by an armpit 7 times with less than 3 seconds to go, and two of those times he actually gets blocked by Delfino and Hunter simultaneously. (NOTE - they are 2 of the shortest guys in the Piston's roster)

and

I believe there will be a shortage of chicken fingers, or genetically produced chicken wannabe fingers after J.J. hits 5 consecutive 3's in less than 10 seconds alla-Regie Miller against the Knicks, after Jameer gets blocked the second time by both Delfino's and Hunter's armpits in a blunt move by the rookie as he scores his well-deserved 15 points in this game.

Wow!!!! I hope nobody ties me with that analysis, cause then we'd have to go for a second tie-breaker...maybe we can bet on how many times Dwight stays back on the offense complaining about a missed call on a hard foul and the Pistons take the ball in a fast-break for a quick 2 since he didn't back on D.

In that case, I'll say Dwight stays and argues without getting back on D...ummmm...3 times.

******SARCASM ENDS*******

I just hope we take care of the ball, stay calm, use a running game tactics to tire these guys out, hit our FT's and turn the ball over less. JJ needs to be a factor in this series, adn DARKO should have a monster game tonight!

Much Love!