Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

2009 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

You are wrong Knappy, we beat Cleveland in 6.

2 @ the Q and every game is close, lebron will average 36, and Rashard shoots lights out from everywhere.

IF, and I say IF, the Magic play their game at full speed through the whole series with Cleveland, Orlando in 6, Cleveland simply cannot withstand us when we're at full speed, we all know what happened the last time they met.

BUT, if the Magic sleep on one or two games? It's Cleveland for the series win...

Focus, focus, focus will win bring Orlando a title. Nothing less.

just looking at the game stats from boston v chicargo and what was doc thinking all 5 starters played less than 30mins in an overtime game in the playoffs all 5 were + players in the +/- collum.

wouldnt you have your top 7-8 players sorted out by now and be tring to finsh off each team early i really hope chicargo use those stats to prepare for game 2 i think boston showed a total lack of respect and i am glad they paid for it and i really hope it fuels the bulls for the whole series as we wont take them lightly and have the chance to face cleveland and beat lebron the refs and stern in one series

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

just looking at the game stats from boston v chicargo and what was doc thinking all 5 starters played less than 30mins in an overtime game in the playoffs all 5 were + players in the +/- collum.

wouldnt you have your top 7-8 players sorted out by now and be tring to finsh off each team early i really hope chicargo use those stats to prepare for game 2 i think boston showed a total lack of respect and i am glad they paid for it and i really hope it fuels the bulls for the whole series as we wont take them lightly and have the chance to face cleveland and beat lebron the refs and stern in one series

What? Every starter played at least 40 minutes (except for Ray Allen, who was a few seconds short, I believe.) But yeah, Doc did use 10 players tonight, each with at least 5+ minutes.

Oden's getting way outplayed by Yao. Perfect half for Yao. Maybe Houston could get to a second round (without T-Mac, which would be pretty ironic.)

Now how often have so many road teams won the first game. Meaning the lower seed beating the higher seed. Other then Cleveland the games today and tonight are upsets, though the Spurs were hurting because of injuries more then anyone.

Yes I was one of many pulling for the Bulls. The Bulls made me very happy lets hope they can knock off Boston.

Wow, Trail Blazers are just getting hammered by the Rockets (down 30 now). I certainly didn't expect this in Portland - they've lost 7 games there all year, and expected game 1 to be pretty competitively. At least game 2 should be fun - no team wants to be blown out twice on their home court in the playoffs.

Joakim Noah is just a gamer. You want effort, dedication, & consistency for 82 games...not gonna happen, he's not wired for it.

Get players like this into the playoffs however & they turn it on. Horry & Brian Williams were like this. Darko would be like this if he ever gets back to the playoffs.

Now Rose hits clutch ft's...he was ballin yesterday!

Lol at Pierce missing game winning ft. Beautiful!