Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

2009 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Rose is playing great ball.

Rondo should be defending Rose much better then he has.

Gordon was fouled on that last shot in the first half.

Noah and Thomas are in beast mode down low.

Man, I hope the Bulls win game 1.

The Magic need to take care of business in as less games as possible.

The Bulls look great tonight against the Celtics. Rose is coming along great and attacking the rim at will. There was a stretch where both teams were cold and Rose was the first point guard to go strong and drew a foul. Shouldn't Rondo be the first to think about doing this.

Man, I would really, really love to see the Bulls steal Game 1 and maybe plant a seed of doubt in the Celtics.

I have company so I have just been able to watch bits and pieces of the 1st half but it seems to me the officiating is allowing the play to be much more physical than the regular season...specifically on the perimeter...I do realize that in the playoffs the intensity gets wratched up a couple notches.

I said it the other night when I watched the Bulls play the Pistons...Derrick Rose is a very exciting player to watch...Man, he is explosive off the dribble!!...I'm hoping Coach Calapari can bring that kind of play out in my Kentucky Wildcats now, ha-ha...

Go Bulls!! Loving This!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

The Bulls lookin good in this first half. I hope they can keep it up. I'd still rather play them than the Celtics...

If for no other reason than Orlando would have homecourt against Chicago, but not Boston. Either way, what's best for the Magic is a looong series here.

Or because they can't stop Dwight.

Think about it...They're giving up post points from Perkins. We're seen what Dwight does to them:

Game One: 22pts, 15rebs, 5 blks, 2 TOs, 39mins.

Game Two: 15pts, 14rebs, 2blks, 2 TOs, 29 mins.

Game Three: 26pts, 12rebs, 0blks, 3 TOs, 34 mins.

Game Four: 15pts, 9 rebs, 3blks, 3 TOs, 22mins (low minutes because of blowout; Magic were +33 with Dwight on the court in just those 22minutes)

Dwight would have a beast of a series against Chicago.

We should all be cheering for Chicago because cinderalla runs don't seem to happen in the NBA; individual upsets do. The Bulls players would be so emotionally and physically exhausted and worn down by upsetting a superior team that they would lay down and die against the Magic.

chicago is just running when they get the ball, they don't care who gets the rebound they don't care if the celts make a big shot, it's just go. that's something that should be noted if the celts make it out of the first round.