Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Playoffs Thread:Game 1 76ers @ Magic 04/19 5:30PM

Feels like a waste of what a great game Lee played....The crowd did not seem to help either, just did not seem like a playoff game atmosphere...No one is blaming Hedo on offense, everyone is blaming his defense which a lot of times pure laziness.....Credit AI, he is a great player but you cannot let a 45 year old in Marshall come off the bench and light you up in the playoffs....

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

A big LOL at blaming one single player for this loss, and of course that player is no other than Hedo Turkoglu. Don't you guys watch the game? Philly's main plan was to let everyone BUT Hedo beat them. Obviously no one knows real basketball except for a few of the people on the board, or else no one would make such dumb posts. Everytime Hedo came off the pick and roll he was doubled extremely hard and did what he was supposed to do which is pass the ball and he didn't force the action or take dumb shots. He did what the board wanted him to do all season, and he gets blamed for that too lol.

Probably I am the biggest Hedo fan of the world, but I think he hit rock bottom tonite.

I cant find an excuse for him.

Iggy scored a lot, but he attempted a lot too.

Hedo didnot do too bad on D, but his offense sucked big green donkey d...c..ks.

He is fresh out of an injury, he will bounce back I am sure.

Don't panic guys. That's Stans job.

It's a wakeup call.

Here's a random fact for you: In each of San Antonios championship seasons, they lost game 1 of round 1.

Don't - Panic - Yet

I still BELEIVE! But we will see if we take this as a wake up call or not. Hopefully we come out on wed and dominate and reset the tone of the series.

Look at it this way, they played at 100% and we played at like 70% and we could have won. We are tied as the best road team we will get 1 or 2 in philly

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

we get a lead, we collapse, they come back and win

rinse, repeat

Thats what im saying. good teams when they have there opponent down they step on there necks and take them out, not let them back up!

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Loran:

graet, gonna have to change my sig now

So what do you sugggest Natmayo?

Can we stop this baiting please.

Sorry, but please do your job properly if your're a mod. Check the other poster's crying and stupid attacks because he ... doesn't like my opinion. Lol

We will still win this series in 6 or 7 games. But this team is not built to win in the playoffs. Turk needs to be let go he is overated. Pietrus is a complete bust, Nellie knew it but Otis did not. Rashard's contract will keep Orlando from improving their team and he has to be moved. Jameer is the only leader on this team and without him Orlando has looked lost despite their good record.

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

we get a lead, we collapse, they come back and win

rinse, repeat

Thats what im saying. good teams when they have there opponent down they step on there necks and take them out, not let them back up!

GO MAGIC!!!

your right and we were doing that with jameer