Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Is Hedo's return contingent on playoff(team) success?

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

I respect people that have an ounce of a sense of humor. Seriously Turks, get over yourselves, and get over if someone says anything bad about Hedo.

I cant even spend my ounce for Foyle sorry.

Btw, we said over and over again, it has nothing to do with Hedo or critics about him.

quote:
Originally posted by SarGe:

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

I respect people that have an ounce of a sense of humor. Seriously Turks, get over yourselves, and get over if someone says anything bad about Hedo.

I cant even spend my ounce for Foyle sorry.

Btw, we said over and over again, it has nothing to do with Hedo or critics about him.

SarGe

The " Issue " is all in your head .

In this context, USA's bottomline is MONEY .

This is NBA not UN or NATO .

Be$ikta$ ?

This place is not .

After attending tonights game I thought of a few new games that Dante and George can play on their show.

-Why did Hedo just take that shot?

-What defensive assignment did Hedo just miss?

-Who is Hedo going to blame for his defensive mistakes?

I changed my mind about Hedo's pay next season, it shouldn't be 7-8 over 4 years, it should be 4-5 over 3 years. If he doesn't like that, he can go to another team and see how much his stat's are linked to our system and personel. If we re-up him for any thing more than that I want every single board member to find me and hit me in the forehead with a tack hammer to put me out of my misery.

Missing shots is one thing. Continueing to take the worst possible shots is another. Poor shot selection and throwing your hands up every time you screw up on D and trying to blame everyone but you is not my idea of a guy that is worth 10 mill a year. He and his agent must be smoking gigantic Bob Marley joints.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

After attending tonights game I thought of a few new games that Dante and George can play on their show.

-Why did Hedo just take that shot?

-What defensive assignment did Hedo just miss?

-Who is Hedo going to blame for his defensive mistakes?

I changed my mind about Hedo's pay next season, it shouldn't be 7-8 over 4 years, it should be 4-5 over 3 years. If he doesn't like that, he can go to another team and see how much his stat's are linked to our system and personel. If we re-up him for any thing more than that I want every single board member to find me and hit me in the forehead with a tack hammer to put me out of my misery.

Missing shots is one thing. Continueing to take the worst possible shots is another. Poor shot selection and throwing your hands up every time you screw up on D and trying to blame everyone but you is not my idea of a guy that is worth 10 mill a year. He and his agent must be smoking gigantic Bob Marley joints.

I nearly crapped my pants when he did the Hedo Howl and didn't draw a foul late in the 4th.

Yeah Hedo, EVERY call is going to go your way in the playoffs. *rolls eyes*

On a related note, I'd be a little concerned if I were Otis that I have $85 million committed over the next 4 years to a player who is struggling to get through game #1 in the playoffs due to an overuse injury.

IMO, it goes beyond Hedo. How much more can we afford to commit to 33-35 year olds who will be past their prime 3-4 seasons from now?

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Hedo Howl, I like that...

Seriously, what does Stan think of Hedo? For a guy who hates mistakes, he sure puts up with Hedo well...

For a guy who doesnt like mistakes, sure manages a bunch of them in a blink of an eye.

Then again he gave the last ball to Hedo, when there was only 2 seconds left on the clock. That means he has more confidence in Hedo than you the self made basketball expert.

The team just blew the game & Iggy hit a tough shot..Turk has to be more excistent because he had the Sixers srubs make him look like a D-Leaguer..I expect The Magic to still win in 5, no more then 6..I feel bad for Dwight, he played his butt off & his team didnt have his back..Hopefully he doesnt leave Orlando too.