Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Favorite Magic Play this Season

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I can top that...beating the Jazz...on the second night of a back-to-back...after playing the Lakers the night before(I think)...and without Dwight and I can't remember who else sat that game out.

Best win of the Year!!!

lol we played denver the next night and we played the jazz after we lost to phx.

definitely the Hedo game winner in Portland...

the fact that we were dead out of that game with like a minute left...combined with it being in Portland with the crazy playoff atmosphere that the fans make...and I believe it was like 1 a.m. eastern time, so I was not very awake till that last couple minutes...

then Turk drains.

I'm actually going to say Richardson's 3 in Sacramento for a couple of reasons....

One, it set an NBA TEAM record....

And even better, I was able to watch the game live at home with my wife REALLLLY late at night on my Mid-Tour leave....btw, only a couple months until my triumphant return!!

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

I'm actually going to say Richardson's 3 in Sacramento for a couple of reasons....

One, it set an NBA TEAM record....

And even better, I was able to watch the game live at home with my wife REALLLLY late at night on my Mid-Tour leave....btw, only a couple months until my triumphant return!!

That was my favorite as well.

mine is hedo game winner at portland...its was like 1 am and when it went in i was screaming and running in my house with excitement i woke up both of my roommates and almost got in a fight with them becaUSE OF IT.it was worth it though.

I think I put the Hedo play earlier, but that was before Dwight blocked the poo out of Paul Pierce and won the game because of it. I still think the Hedo play was awesome, and it was Portland's first home loss, but beating Boston is always sweet and especially with Dwight blocking a guy who gets more than enough foul calls, even if his butt is as big as Glen Davis'.

I'm going with:

Turk's killa-crossover vs. the Bucks their last game at Amway

&

Lee's almost "dunk-on-a-biotch" (shout out to O-Dub) over Odom in LA