Sign in to follow this  
davcivic

On a Positive note...look for this tonight at the game..

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Well...we made a brief appearance in the jumbotron at the arena late in the game....

It was aight....I doubt we made it in TNT.

but it was a fun game.

Davcivic's sign looked even better in person and it did look good on the jumbotron. All the people around us in our section were helping us try to get the attention of mole-eyed cameramen who were getting crowd shots. When they finally noticed us and put us on the 'Tron, our whole section erupted.

It was one small victory in a night full of disappointment.

The sign was great, a special thanks goes out from me to the kid sitting next to me that helped me hold up the sign as I had a beverage in 1 hand the whole night.

2nd small victory was that I located a bar in the arena with $7 margarita's and Yuengling on tap. I think we all understand why this was a necessity.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

It was one small victory in a night full of disappointment.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

2nd small victory was that I located a bar in the arena with $7 margarita's and Yuengling on tap. I think we all understand why this was a necessity.

Then it would appear that neither of you enjoyed me!

I'm hot, tender, juicy, and satisfying. I make the victories sweeter and the losses lesser.

hey Chicken T...I am sorry I could not enjoy your juicy tenderness last night....I admit I cheated on you before getting to the game....But next time I will see you....

On the sign, the guys behind us where also jumping up and down pointing to the sign so the camera man could see us....

$7 margaritas, where? That sounds good for next time...too bad my next time will be next year...Oh wait no, Orlando will now win 4 in a row....

On the sign, the guys behind us where also jumping up and down pointing to the sign so the camera man could see us....

QUOTE]

I saw the sign...uh that came out wrong, I could see your sign, it was very attractive, very nice curves. I know that I am a married man and all but is there any chance you could hook us up Davcivic?

quote:
Future Starts the Now!!!

Oddly enough, that sign would be much more accurate of how this season has gone.

Anyways, GO MAGIC!! WHOOP THE PISTONS AND SEND IT BACK TO DETROIT!!

quote:

hey Chicken T...I am sorry I could not enjoy your juicy tenderness last night....I admit I cheated on you before getting to the game....But next time I will see you....

Ok, no problem. I'll give you a "Mrs. AK" freebie this time.

Just don't run a fowl of me again, after all, I'm poultry in motion.

quote:
Originally posted by The O-rena Chicken Tender Basket:

quote:

Oh now that is just silly.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by The O-rena Chicken Tender Basket:

quote:

Oh now that is just silly.

Hmmm...looks good, tastes good, is obviously very punny. You OCTB, are the perfect food.