Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Message Board Night!!! -UPDATE!

mbn_03312009.JPG

Hey everybody,

I know I speak for the entire Orlando Magic organization when I say that we really appreciate the support we receive from our Message Board community.

So when I pitched the idea for another Message Board Night to the organization, it was received with open arms.

We believe the best way for the Magic to close out the season and prepare for the playoffs is to get some of our most passionate fans together.

That

mbn_03312009.JPG

Hey everybody,

I know I speak for the entire Orlando Magic organization when I say that we really appreciate the support we receive from our Message Board community.

So when I pitched the idea for another Message Board Night to the organization, it was received with open arms.

We believe the best way for the Magic to close out the season and prepare for the playoffs is to get some of our most passionate fans together.

That

I can't say enough about how thrilled I am that the Magic organization is doing this for us again. I think special thanks needs to go out to Dan Savage for pushing for this, considering he joined us only lately and could just as easily have waited till next season. But he didn't, and now we are able to do this at the end of what has been an awesome regular season.

This is actually a great package they are putting together. For those that attended the Magic Message Board night last season, you remember how great it was to have all of that personal one-on-one time with Nick Anderson and the Magic dancers (especially Deanna!!).

I think we need to try to get as many people as possible to this event. I think we should force the Magic to have to turn some of us away. The more interest that we show, the more they will do things like this for us.

For anyone that wants an idea of how the night could go, please read the write-up that I did after last season's Magic Message Board night:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...1003982/m/9371060674

Great news. Thank you Dan for getting this for us fans. Since I was out of state for the first one, I certainly appreciate another chance to meet all the other poster and enjoy a fun night watching the Magic.

We didn't terrify you enough the first time you met us Dan? We drank beer with real pieces of bear!

Yo Savage...

What do you think you could do about securing a block of 20 tix for a playoff game for "the board"? Face value, I'll pay for everything up front, ect...

Not looking for a deal, just the ability to secure a block of tix in advance of public sale.

"The E-mail Address you entered is not on the group guest list. Try one of the following:"

isn't being a message board member the only requirement???

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I can't say enough about how thrilled I am that the Magic organization is doing this for us again. I think special thanks needs to go out to Dan Savage for pushing for this, considering he joined us only lately and could just as easily have waited till next season. But he didn't, and now we are able to do this at the end of what has been an awesome regular season.

This is actually a great package they are putting together. For those that attended the Magic Message Board night last season, you remember how great it was to have all of that personal one-on-one time with Nick Anderson and the Magic dancers (especially Deanna!!).

I think we need to try to get as many people as possible to this event. I think we should force the Magic to have to turn some of us away. The more interest that we show, the more they will do things like this for us.

For anyone that wants an idea of how the night could go, please read the write-up that I did after last season's Magic Message Board night:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...1003982/m/9371060674

Dangit im gonna be in vegas!!...

I appreciate the offer, but being a weekday is not going to work for me unfortunately.

"Have fun!" for the people who are going.