Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic-Cavaliers Quotes

We NEED consistant play from Lewis, tonite and everynight. Theres no reason he shouldnt school Varajao on every play. We need him to be aggressive and take the ball to the basket.

Without at least 20 from Lewis, we have no shot

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

We NEED consistant play from Lewis, tonite and everynight. Theres no reason he shouldnt school Varajao on every play. We need him to be aggressive and take the ball to the basket.

Could not agree more. It is time for Lewis to return to consistency and step up which typically he has.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

It seems like Rashard has driven to the hole a lot more, maybe because Hedo was out, but I see no reason why he can't face up on Varajao and then go right around him either way.

I guess just be careful not to lower a shoulder or something because Varajao never misses a flop.

If they're not going to make flopping illegal, they might as well put a flopping competition into All Star weekend. I think I'd rather watch Varajao and Gasol try to out flop eachother instead of Michael Cooper and Bill LameBeer(?) chucking up half court shots. Plain boring would turn into somewhat comical.

well you wont beat the cavs. your not on our lvl of skill. but i went out of my way to get on yer web page today. cause your coach is immature and needs to have his mouth put in check. LOL thats why yall wont ever win anything till ya get a new MATURE coach. i dont ever want to hear him insult the cavs again. all that dose is show that you teams leader has no class, and that reflects to the rest of your team

quote:
Originally posted by LTrain:

well you wont beat the cavs. your not on our lvl of skill. but i went out of my way to get on yer web page today. cause your coach is immature and needs to have his mouth put in check. LOL thats why yall wont ever win anything till ya get a new MATURE coach. i dont ever want to hear him insult the cavs again. all that dose is show that you teams leader has no class, and that reflects to the rest of your team

knuth_don_has_a_grammar.jpg