Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

HW Article: "Magic Shopping for a Guard"

Stephen A Smith is reporting on **** he reads off the web like the rest of us non insiders. Cannot stand that dude.

speculation aside on who starts when Jameer gets back is just that. You could ask that question about any PG brought in here right now. The truth is if we dont have that problem when Jameer gets back then you can stick a fork in our team right now because we are DONE this year.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

why does Chicago need Pietrus? they have Gordon, Salmons, Sefolosha and Deng at the 2 and 3, he servers zero purpose...

*Edit: Perhaps b/c it saves them 7+ million dollars and he has a very tradable contract

good cover, but im not buying it...Chicago pays the luxury tax, and they arent gun shy about taking on big contracts...also, if MP continues to play the way he has, I would say his contract is less than tradable, let alone very tradable...

Chicago does not pay the luxury tax

please elaborate...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/...deTalkRoundup-090218

Post at 10:25 pm from yesterday

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Andre Miller for Peaches/Cook

Amirite guyz?

LOL

I know you are kidding but Miller would be the perfect target because his contract expires after this season so you are not adding signifigant long term payroll. Im sure other teams have better pieces but he would be more than sufficient to say the least.

plus you basically give up talent/assets for a rental and get nothing for it long term...excellent idea, I concur...

What signifigant talent and assets are you giving up in Cook and parts....I would not trade Peaches so to speak I was just saying that Miller would be a good target. I did not know he got hurt last night though.

P.S. I love that Baron Davis is on the block. I do not think any team who picked up a long term deal this summer is happy with the player they signed.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

Stephen A. Smith is reporting a rumor, that have the Bulls sending Hinrich to the T-Wolves for Miller.

I heard about that yesterday and then heard Kevin McHale deny it last night...I think they really like Miller on the court...meh...we'll find out in 4 hours and 52 mins...

The offer yesterday was Collins and Cardinal for Hinrich, but the Bulls declined.

quote:
Originally posted by Orl Native:

Drain-O could you change KG's face to Otis's in your sig if he doesnt help us out here today?

I cannot because I did not make it and have no idea how it was done. I dreamt the concept and Mr. Marc Acres 3:16 drew it up.

As for our trade I figured it out. You are welcome everyone.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...chine?tradeId=b9umfl

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Howard:

Hinrich doesnt make sense...if we get him...he is making more money than Jameer. So when Jameer return, who is going to start?

If we took on Hinrich, we'd lose Hedo. So the answer to your question is both of them.

Nelson

Hinrich

Pietrus

Lewis

Howard

With Turk's play as of late I wouldn't mind that at all.

DoM, in that scenario would we have enough money/cap-space to add Rasheed Wallace?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Stephen A. Smith is reporting a rumor, that have the Bulls sending Hinrich to the T-Wolves for Miller.

I heard about that yesterday and then heard Kevin McHale deny it last night...I think they really like Miller on the court...meh...we'll find out in 4 hours and 52 mins...

The offer yesterday was Collins and Cardinal for Hinrich, but the Bulls declined.

McHale said he had no interest in Kirk last night though...so, the deal doesnt really matter...

quote:

Van Gundy said he did not expect something major, but did seem to think his club would do something today.

Van Gundy seems to think his club would do something today???...Boy Steve, I sure hope you're right!!!

If we don't...as a season ticket holder...the promising season that we had going is sure gonna make my drives to Amway arena from Polk County a "LOT" longer.

Can you say "free tickets"...