Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

"Man Up" Thread

I have been waiting on this thread for sometime, but I can no longer hold it back.

So here it goes...

MAN UP TURK ! - Yes you can handle the ball better than 80% of the 6'10 SF in the league. But your absolutely killing us with your selfishness and lack of getting the ball inside.

You drive and flair your hands and scream for no reason. They dont call fouls based on "sound effects".

You jack up shots in the worst possible times, we need a 2 and you go and brick a 3...

You hold the ball like your "Gollum" from the lord of of the rings, for the love of all things... there are 4 other players on the same team... you can give them ball.

You foul when here is no need to foul, like the dead ball foul that you committed against the Bobcats. Really Turk, you want to give 2 free throws and a possession to a team we are barely beating? Did I miss the Turk "Stimulus Package", when did you open a charity?

MAN UP LEWIS !- Yes you had some great moments in Seattle, scored 40 here, put up some highlights there... But here in Orlando we give you 118 million dollar contract, a better head coach, a better team, and what you have given us?????

You have been shooting a sizzling 36% in the last 6 games, do us a favor and think about restructuring you contract to make up for the 20 million dollar effort you have given this team.

You "Pump Fake" so much, that I am starting to think you have either an illness or some kind of twitching problem. But in case you dont have either, let me clue you in one something...

"IT DOESN'T WORK AFTER THE 2ND OR 3RD PUMP"

"EITHER SHOOT IT OR DRIVE"

"PLEASE STOP PUMP FAKING"

Your entry passes to Dwight are so bad, so sloppy, so halfed a--ed, and so so so predictable. Next time just give the ball to the defender and tell him that it was going to get reflected anyway.

MAN UP AJ ! - I know you werent signed as a starting PG. I know your better years are behind you. But how in the heck did you get in the NBA? Where did your shot go? how hard is it to drive to the lane?

You play the pick and roll, like your a peeping tom... hiding behind the screen... watching your defender score... and then... then... you repeat the process.... hide behind the screen... watch you defender score... Do you not have a "pair"? Push through it and take no prisoners.

You let every PG so far make you look like you need a "Motorized Wheel Chair" with NOS, just to keep up. Letting your man drive by you is not helping to defend the paint. You put Dwight into a bad situation 40% of the time...

You are a PG, which doesnt make sense to me... because you dont score and you cant guard...

MAN UP MP ! - We know you disliked the situation in Golden State, and that your playing skills has been questioned. So why have you not answered, are you shy... do you miss home....

You drive recklessly over and over again and give all of us fans heart attacks, each and every time.

You become non existent during the time where we could use some "Air France"

You always pull up for the 3pt shot, when there is an open lane.

You are known for blocking shots... Really?

MAN UP BENCH ! - We know that your not called on to play starter minutes. But why, please tell me why, cant you just play defense and score.

Most of you look lost on defense, often missing assignments... usually its the man left "WIDE OPEN FOR 3"...

The offense... there is none.

Consistent... when it comes to playing like garbage.

MAN UP SVG ! - WE know your not Red or Phil, but keeping certain people on the court as they are getting murdered is dumb.

You said that you were going to make adjustments, congrats ! You have effectively brought flash backs of the Magic when they were under Brian Hill.

You said tonight during the ESPN Game, "Our game plan and adjustments are just not working". That tells me that you and Otis might be on a different page. You need a PG "like" Nelson and you get T.Lue...

You leave Turk on the floor when he needs to be benched.

You leave AJ on the floor when he needs to be retired.

You never apply "Any" full court pressure, a little full court pressure helps at times... you should try it.

MAN UP OTIS ! - We know you have done a good job with some signings and SVG. But ***....

You know our weakness better than anyone. Or atleast you should since you watch "EVERY" single game in person...

You know we need a backup PG, and you give us a "Dinosaur No Guard" in A.J.

You know your starting PG is down, so you trade.... for T Lue.... who is 3 years younger than the "Dinosaur"... who used to play for the Magic... who hasnt had a good season since 2004.... "4 YEARS AGO!!!!!"

You think this current team is championship caliber..... your blind my friend... this team isnt going anywhere with the current roster.....

You probably like Hedo running point and being selfish... Which is why you will most likely over pay him, instead of using him for a better trade like a "PG".

Do you even talk to SVG or just pick random people to sign..... Does AJ or T.Lue have some hard evidence on you?

Next season, do us a favor and give us the depth and bench we need.

Feel Free to add....

I have been waiting on this thread for sometime, but I can no longer hold it back.

So here it goes...

MAN UP TURK ! - Yes you can handle the ball better than 80% of the 6'10 SF in the league. But your absolutely killing us with your selfishness and lack of getting the ball inside.

You drive and flair your hands and scream for no reason. They dont call fouls based on "sound effects".

You jack up shots in the worst possible times, we need a 2 and you go and brick a 3...

You hold the ball like your "Gollum" from the lord of of the rings, for the love of all things... there are 4 other players on the same team... you can give them ball.

You foul when here is no need to foul, like the dead ball foul that you committed against the Bobcats. Really Turk, you want to give 2 free throws and a possession to a team we are barely beating? Did I miss the Turk "Stimulus Package", when did you open a charity?

MAN UP LEWIS !- Yes you had some great moments in Seattle, scored 40 here, put up some highlights there... But here in Orlando we give you 118 million dollar contract, a better head coach, a better team, and what you have given us?????

You have been shooting a sizzling 36% in the last 6 games, do us a favor and think about restructuring you contract to make up for the 20 million dollar effort you have given this team.

You "Pump Fake" so much, that I am starting to think you have either an illness or some kind of twitching problem. But in case you dont have either, let me clue you in one something...

"IT DOESN'T WORK AFTER THE 2ND OR 3RD PUMP"

"EITHER SHOOT IT OR DRIVE"

"PLEASE STOP PUMP FAKING"

Your entry passes to Dwight are so bad, so sloppy, so halfed a--ed, and so so so predictable. Next time just give the ball to the defender and tell him that it was going to get reflected anyway.

MAN UP AJ ! - I know you werent signed as a starting PG. I know your better years are behind you. But how in the heck did you get in the NBA? Where did your shot go? how hard is it to drive to the lane?

You play the pick and roll, like your a peeping tom... hiding behind the screen... watching your defender score... and then... then... you repeat the process.... hide behind the screen... watch you defender score... Do you not have a "pair"? Push through it and take no prisoners.

You let every PG so far make you look like you need a "Motorized Wheel Chair" with NOS, just to keep up. Letting your man drive by you is not helping to defend the paint. You put Dwight into a bad situation 40% of the time...

You are a PG, which doesnt make sense to me... because you dont score and you cant guard...

MAN UP MP ! - We know you disliked the situation in Golden State, and that your playing skills has been questioned. So why have you not answered, are you shy... do you miss home....

You drive recklessly over and over again and give all of us fans heart attacks, each and every time.

You become non existent during the time where we could use some "Air France"

You always pull up for the 3pt shot, when there is an open lane.

You are known for blocking shots... Really?

MAN UP BENCH ! - We know that your not called on to play starter minutes. But why, please tell me why, cant you just play defense and score.

Most of you look lost on defense, often missing assignments... usually its the man left "WIDE OPEN FOR 3"...

The offense... there is none.

Consistent... when it comes to playing like garbage.

MAN UP SVG ! - WE know your not Red or Phil, but keeping certain people on the court as they are getting murdered is dumb.

You said that you were going to make adjustments, congrats ! You have effectively brought flash backs of the Magic when they were under Brian Hill.

You said tonight during the ESPN Game, "Our game plan and adjustments are just not working". That tells me that you and Otis might be on a different page. You need a PG "like" Nelson and you get T.Lue...

You leave Turk on the floor when he needs to be benched.

You leave AJ on the floor when he needs to be retired.

You never apply "Any" full court pressure, a little full court pressure helps at times... you should try it.

MAN UP OTIS ! - We know you have done a good job with some signings and SVG. But ***....

You know our weakness better than anyone. Or atleast you should since you watch "EVERY" single game in person...

You know we need a backup PG, and you give us a "Dinosaur No Guard" in A.J.

You know your starting PG is down, so you trade.... for T Lue.... who is 3 years younger than the "Dinosaur"... who used to play for the Magic... who hasnt had a good season since 2004.... "4 YEARS AGO!!!!!"

You think this current team is championship caliber..... your blind my friend... this team isnt going anywhere with the current roster.....

You probably like Hedo running point and being selfish... Which is why you will most likely over pay him, instead of using him for a better trade like a "PG".

Do you even talk to SVG or just pick random people to sign..... Does AJ or T.Lue have some hard evidence on you?

Next season, do us a favor and give us the depth and bench we need.

Feel Free to add....

Straight the New Orleans game recap on ESPN:

"Those worries began to fade when it became apparent that Paul's advantage over the likes of Anthony Johnson and Tyron Lue would more than compensate."

The whole world see's our PG's for what they are....

MAN UP AJ AND LUE !

Man watching turk play is getting harder and harder to stomach! PPL ***** about how players in the league are black holes well sorry to say this but guy is the president. If turk aint got it going offensively from the jump he aint gone bring jack **** to the table. We complain about team chemistry and how new players will destroy it but I'm willing to bet players are getting sick of turks crap. I love the magic but *** we don't do anything to get better unless it falls in our laps (ex worst record= dwight howard and 118mil= lew). I mean come on otis you claim to love our team as is but if you resign turk in 2yrs we're gone get crushed by every team in our division and you won't be sayin oh I love our team as is then. I understand being loyal and all that good stuff but being loyal gone have you jobless! Get creative take a few young guys for turk and let's keep it moving a core of lewis howard and nelson can win a chip with the right role players. We got defenders and shooters now all we need to do is get tough and more athletic. I BELIEVE IN MAGIC!

you took all the fun ones

MAN UP BATTIE!

You're supposed to be a veteran leader on this team. Under no possible circumstance should you be taking more shots than dwight. There no situation where that is acceptable unless dwight isn't playing at all. You have a nice jumper, but that doesn't mean you should take it with a hand in your face

Stop letting the guy your guarding tip the ball back out. You used to put on a boxing out clinic, now you maybe do it right a third of the time. You're supposed to be the grizzled vet that doesn't take guff from anyone and you're letting the young guys abuse you like rhianna (too soon?).

Turk is just horrible at this point of the season, his shooting is off, and he looks like the Hedo back when he first got him, which really is NOT where he wants to go back to.

Lewis has disappointed me as of late, you'd think after Jameer went down and him saying "I have to step up with the other guys" he would some out with that swagger he had in Seattle...well I was wrong up to now. I like Shard a lot and favor him sometimes more than the other guys, but he's got to play better, fast, stronger, and with an attacking mentality. SVG needs sit down and let him know that he needs to take a leading role in the offense, SVG also should run plays for him when Dwight is out and when Dwight is in play a two man game with both of them while having Redick, Lee, AJ, or whoever swinging the ball and getting an offensive flow...

SVG can only do so much, anyone remember 2005 ECF? Wade with the rib injury was not the same in Game 6 and they lost that series, injuries can make or break a team and right now the Magic are breaking.

In my heart I really want to see this team go all out and succeed and win it all with or without Jameer, however I'm ready to man up and say that its going to be a struggle and the championship talks for this year are slowly fading away, but no matter what I will represent my team to the fullest!

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

you took all the fun ones

MAN UP BATTIE!

You're supposed to be a veteran leader on this team. Under no possible circumstance should you be taking more shots than dwight. There no situation where that is acceptable unless dwight isn't playing at all. You have a nice jumper, but that doesn't mean you should take it with a hand in your face

Stop letting the guy your guarding tip the ball back out. You used to put on a boxing out clinic, now you maybe do it right a third of the time. You're supposed to be the grizzled vet that doesn't take guff from anyone and you're letting the young guys abuse you like rhianna (too soon?).

Awesome... nice jab with the Rhianna thing..

Man Up EVERYONE not named Dwight Howard

Right now, if you're not named Dwight Howard, you should be thinking about ways to get the ball TO Dwight Howard.

We have the best low post piece in the game and he finished with 4 shots.

And no Hedo, random dribbling around the arc won't open up space for him.

Driver, move, cut, rotate QUICK and GET HIM THE MOTHER ****ING BALL