Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Game Thread: Bobcats @ Magic 2/17 (7 PM)

Really creative...

That being said I feel this is game is going to be a little different I hope our guys can adjust to SVG's CREATIVE adjustments.

If so we win ...

If not it's back to practicing the adjustments.

Too awesome for words, Luke. Another top five game thread ever. ROFL @ "This battle will never end.. at least not on the forum!"

Their x-factor is DJ Augustin, he's healthy again and his speed could give our guards some major problems. Ours is Rashard until further notice. He has GOT to get it going offensively, somehow, someway.

These next 2-out-of-3 stretch against Charlotte worried me even back when Jameer was healthy, because the Bobcats has been feasting as Giant killers. They've beated the Lakers, the Celtics... to make matters worse, Gerald Wallace has promised to return for this game.

But I think SVG's adjustments are gonna pay dividends, mostly in catching Charlotte off-guard and making Orlando hard to scout for. Of course, the game IN Charlotte on the 20th might be a different story...

Charlotte 83

Orlando 95

quote:
Originally posted by D-Guy:

Very funny and LOL @ JJ being a polar bear

Don't go giving JJ too much credit now icon_wink.gif . He was a bear cub lol. Hedo was the polar bear.

--Rojogrande

OK, enough of the All Star nonsense. It's time to get down to serious business and get a championship. My April vacation is just around the corner and the first round series is a good way to spend my days in Florida. Magic have to expect that any team they embarrassed in the first half of the season will be on the hunt and looking to redeem themselves. Now's the time Magic.