Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic's Defense Dominates Cavs

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

I just posted a new feature on OrlandoMagic.com.

Check it out if you have the time:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/magic_defense_01302009.html

Great win last night!! And awesome news about Jameer and Rashard!!!

Great write-up Dan!

Stan was brilliant in the post-game!

Nice Write up Dan.

There is some comments that I havent read before, which reflect well on Nelson.

You can reiterate to the players, that the OrlandoMagicZone "Crew" are very proud of them and their recent play.

You can also tell them that we have been doing our job of confronting ESPN-ers, when they say some off the wall stuff about the Magic.

Once again, we are a proud city.

Great writeup Dan. I would be interested to see a piece on the team energy in 3rd quarters of this season being the key to our record.

ps: On the left of the page is Rashard and Jameer's pictures with the all star jerseys. How did that happen so fast? Did they send over the jerseys from NBA headquarters and take the pictures today or something?

Tell Dwight to join our board next time you see him.

Or Foyle. He's bored anyways.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

You can reiterate to the players, that the OrlandoMagicZone "Crew" are very proud of them and their recent play.

You can also tell them that we have been doing our job of confronting ESPN-ers, when they say some off the wall stuff about the Magic.

I've been around a lot of teams, but this is one I can say for sure loves their fans and always makes sure to give them credit. But I'll be sure next week to give a special shoutout to them for you guys.

- And to MA ... for the photos give credit to our design staff. They do a fantastic job. If you didn't bookmark the site and just type in www.nba.com/magic into your browser, you'll see a great splash/video page that they designed just for the All-Star selections.

Fantastic comments by Jameer and Rashard. Very introspective of Jameer to realize what was off mid-game without a coach having to point it out, and excellent leadership by Rashard to credit Pietrus/Lee for their defense last night.

Also this thread makes me wonder for the first time if any players know about Stock Up/Stock Down... lol.