Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

Cav fans want a big also

I love how one guy says that the fouls are one-sided, but the foul calls ended up even. Lebron was shooting jump shots of the night and he took more shots than he got points. That's the definition of a terrible shooting night.

Then someone from the Cavs says that everytime he drives the ball he gets fouled? That's the most insane thing I've ever heard.

I mean, if you're going to take it to the hole, you're going to get contact. It's not the perimeter anymore, where getting breathed on is a foul.

How many bigs do the Cavs need? I'll gladly take Hickson or Varejao off their hands if they aren't cutting it for them.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

saw this posted and thought it was funny

"I'm not that upset, the Magic are just running up the score now. Classless thugs.

This team still is overrated. They beat us in THEIR building, and even gave us a good kick in the butt. Big deal. Come playoff time they'll be at home eating popcorn watching us in the ECF."

Thugs? really? what a joke

With 6:35 left to play, the Magic had 95 points. We ended with 99. Anyone who says that Orlando was running up the score needs to recheck their meds.

Is it official that the Magic are elite if another team's fans are calling you classless thugs. I for one take it as a compliment.

I also will take AV off their hands. They can have Cook or Battie if they want!

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

How many bigs do the Cavs need? I'll gladly take Hickson or Varejao off their hands if they aren't cutting it for them.

Boom: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...7~19~17~19&te=&cash=

But seriously, I'll happily take Hickson if they're just giving him away.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Boom: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...7~19~17~19&te=&cash=

But seriously, I'll happily take Hickson if they're just giving him away.

All we get is Hickson and Wright? Figure out a way to get Devin Harris in the deal. I'm sure the Nets would be ok with it.

quote:
Is it official that the Magic are elite if another team's fans are calling you classless thugs. I for one take it as a compliment.

I'm really not sure what game they were watching. If they are basing that opinion off of the Magic starters being in the game late in the 4th its really off base. Its not like Dwight and company are simply going to walk off the court and demand that Stan puts the bench in.

I only know one thing, when I think about the Orlando Magic, I imagine a bunch of classless thugs. I mean JJ Redick...? The guy is a ruthless animal.

The only ruthless animal on the Magic's roster didn't play last night. The Lebrons should count their lucky stars that Gortat didn't slaughter their entire roster.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I only know one thing, when I think about the Orlando Magic, I imagine a bunch of classless thugs. I mean JJ Redick...? The guy is a ruthless animal.

Huh? I must've missed the whole dialogue about the Magic being classless thugs.

I just got back from an awesome Adonal Foyle lecture about the importance of an active Democracy. Could anyone give me a summary of what's up with the classless thing?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Huh? I must've missed the whole dialogue about the Magic being classless thugs.

I just got back from an awesome Adonal Foyle lecture about the importance of an active Democracy. Could anyone give me a summary of what's up with the classless thing?

Some guy on a Cleveland message board said the Magic were running up the score at the end of the game and called the team classless thugs. I did not realize 99 points was the benchmark for offensive play.