Sign in to follow this  
Orl Native

D12 How awesome is my Hand?

Maybe we should tell this to Kobe Bryant and Lebron too.

Dwights aggression down low has lessened. He doesn't go for blocks as he did at the beginning of the season. His freethrow shooting is still blowing the team up.

Due to the fact that we lost the game, it doesn't seem that the team will easily bounce back.

Glad to see some others were annoyed by Dwight's antics early on vs. Boston.

If he hits a running hook shot that gives the Magic the lead in the 4th quarter, okay that's fine. Game winner? Sure, by all means.

BUT COME ON. His first two shots that go in within the first few minutes of the 1st quarter? Uncalled for.

For the rest of the game, Dwight pretty much laid an egg and was fouled out.

I sure hope someone called him out for it after the game (SVG or Ewing preferably).

It reminded me of the garbage DeShawn Stevenson would do (still does?) - he would hit a three and wave his hand in his face (the "you can't see me" bit) - all while his team is down by 32 points mind you.

quote:
It reminded me of the garbage DeShawn Stevenson would do (still does?) - he would hit a three and wave his hand in his face (the "you can't see me" bit) - all while his team is down by 32 points mind you.

Your exactly right, it's the same thing. I know it is tough to keep up the intensity for the entire season but he seems way to eager to show everyone he is having fun than going out there and dominating.

I'm thinking that he'd be smart to keep the looking at my hand stuff alone for the next few games, if not the rest of the season. I was pretty annoyed at it when he did it a few games ago. His showmanship isn't needed. Especially when his team gets whipped afterwards.

That doesn't mean a guy can't show emotion when hitting a big shot, but there isn't a big shot in the first quarter.

I'm glad someone else noticed this, I brought it up in the game thread and it got no responses.

Dwight is only 23 and already an Allstar, I Hope he still realizes he's got more work to do to become a more complete player. Does anyone else Yell "NO.NO.No" When Dwight takes that little 10 ft Bank shot? I mean what he's like 5-40 on the year shooting this.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

I'm glad someone else noticed this, I brought it up in the game thread and it got no responses.

Dwight is only 23 and already an Allstar, I Hope he still realizes he's got more work to do to become a more complete player. Does anyone else Yell "NO.NO.No" When Dwight takes that little 10 ft Bank shot? I mean what he's like 5-40 on the year shooting this.

No, he gotta take it more often and get comfortable with it. Specially now during regular season.

quote:
Originally posted by random:

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

No, he gotta take it more often and get comfortable with it. Specially now during regular season.

Thats what practice is for. And don't tell me you can't simulate this in Practice...lol

I had wondered what this thing was suppose to be. First when I saw it, I always thought he either got hit in the hand or scratched... then I thought... did someone hit him in the face and is he bleeding?

But I realized that it's a "amazing shooting" gesture and I went like... Man... Knock it off and just play the game