Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Boston Playing The Miami/Orlando B2B

Lets all root for the Florida sweep of Boston starting tonight. I don't expect any bias from articles..but be prepared. Go Heat, Go Magic..*cough* heat suck *cough*.

Lets all root for the Florida sweep of Boston starting tonight. I don't expect any bias from articles..but be prepared. Go Heat, Go Magic..*cough* heat suck *cough*.

five dollars the 'gurus' mention the fact that boston is playing a back to back tommorrow, but in turn will refuse to mention we were missing our starting backcourt along with other injuries the night we lost to boston.

Yea Jameer didn't play in the first game against Boston so tomorrows game will have a different outcome. I love the way Jameer keeps his dribble alive even while taking it hard to the basket, up high, down low..doesn't matter. He has mad skills LOL

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

im glad the team got a break but this 4 days without a game thing has been brutal, this was 1 day short of being as long as the al star break

starting with intense energy is my first question after a rare, long break.

House is on fire right now, with 7 threes. Good thing for us is he won't stay this hot for 2 straight games.

On another note, Chalmers look pretty dam good. That's a great steal for Miami. Wish Otis had the green light to spend $$$ and grab this kid.

Man I am SO afraid of Scalabrine! Dwight better bring his A game against that monster!

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

House is on fire right now, with 7 threes. Good thing for us is he won't stay this hot for 2 straight games.

On another note, Chalmers look pretty dam good. That's a great steal for Miami. Wish Otis had the green light to spend $$$ and grab this kid.

Yeah, I just hope House got it out of his system in Miami. He really usually doesn't...

never mind. I'm not jinxing the Magic.