Sign in to follow this  
lavell12

JJ Should Demand a Trade

I have come to the conclusion that JJ should demand a trade in the offseason. He and B.Hill will never be a good combo and if JJ stays in Orlando he will be labled as another Duke bust. While in the contrary he is a good NBA player but never given the chance. My hombo needs to go to a team with a good coach and a good PG. I think Cleveland would be a good fit since LJ is a star that is willing to pass the rock. Houston also b/c Yao and Tracey need a thrid scorer and he could take pressure off of them both. I would really like him to go to the Lakers b/c I think 24 would really trust him.

I have come to the conclusion that JJ should demand a trade in the offseason. He and B.Hill will never be a good combo and if JJ stays in Orlando he will be labled as another Duke bust. While in the contrary he is a good NBA player but never given the chance. My hombo needs to go to a team with a good coach and a good PG. I think Cleveland would be a good fit since LJ is a star that is willing to pass the rock. Houston also b/c Yao and Tracey need a thrid scorer and he could take pressure off of them both. I would really like him to go to the Lakers b/c I think 24 would really trust him.

I would love it if he got traded to a good team. Probably won't happen though. I was really hoping B-Hill would be gone after this craptacular season and he'd have a chance, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. With B-Hill around next season, I anticipate another mediocre year. If JJ gets Dienerized its going to suck seeing him waste away on the bench.

JJ knew this was going to happen. His last interview he said he hopes he will get a chance to play. Cleveland really could use him. I say paly him or trade him.

There are three games left and you won't see JJ. And next year will be a repeat of this year; it's like watching a train wreck you know is going to happen but can't do anything to stop it.

I hope he goes to the Knicks, because thats my second favorite team. My family is all from New York, and even tho they suck I do still like them. If JJ where to go to any other team, it would kill me cause that guy is awesome. We better figure out to play him, or it will come back to haunt us.

JJ isn't that good to demand a trade first of all.

JJ should get 18 minutes a game at SG.

Guys should should be playing in the back court are Arroyo, Nelson, Dooling, JJ and Hill. Battie needs to be benched.

Arroyo

Hill

Turk

Darko

Dwight

Arroyo doesn't turn it over alot, can score and distrube, Darko DESERVES to start already. Hill and Turk are our best perimeter scorers.

Bench

Ariza

Dooling

Nelson

JJ

Battie

When we look for defensive stops, heres the bench, with two sparkplugs in JJ and Jameer

We need to dominate the paint...Pistons take alot of jumpshots.

Just my suggestion.

Well at least if JJ were to be traded us Magic fans would not have to deal with all the JJ fans who show up to ***** and moan when their "hombo" doesn't play the whole game.

Utah wanted him in the draft.

Houston was gonna take him until his back problems.

Jerry Sloan would love his toughness. They have Gordon Giricek playing SG off the bench

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Well at least if JJ were to be traded us Magic fans would not have to deal with all the JJ fans who show up to ***** and moan when their "hombo" doesn't play the whole game.

hey, we just want to see JJ get some solid playing time, or at least get in. i think he has great potential and should be utilized for the good of the team. i feel bad for JJ because he's battled back from his back and foot injuries and has worked hard to earn his spot on the team. if he doesn't get played through all his effort, i don't know if he belongs on this team, even though i'd love for him to stay and play for orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Fans? I think they have already spoken as can be seen and heard when JJ enters a game. This team is notorious for giving away talent. They draft players and never give them a chance yet how many go on to become stars?