Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread, 1/7/09, Magic at Hawks, 7PM

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow

For those watching the Boston game. I cannot believe these refs, Garnett traveled two plays in a row (shuffling his feet before putting the ball down.) and the refs just allow it. That is really ridiculous.

The 6th on Artest was worse. And Pierce should've been given a tech for taunting Artest as he was leaving.

quote:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow

For those watching the Boston game. I cannot believe these refs, Garnett traveled two plays in a row (shuffling his feet before putting the ball down.) and the refs just allow it. That is really ridiculous.

when von wafer air balled that 3 perkins was by himself in the paint for a good 10 sec

quote:

Stern musta got on the phone.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

all the people that said that girl is ugly are married to fat chicks. Book it.

i didn't say she was ugly, i gave her an 8.1. That means she's .9 away from being hot in my book.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

RED ALERT:

Dwight Howard is on Arena Link on NBA TV with Ernie Johnson, Eric Snow, etc.

He gave Ernie two hints on the Slam Dunk contest. "I like Dr. J. I like phone booths."

i hope the phonebooth isn't another superman thing..it was surprising the first time but you don't want to beat it into the ground

What if he jumps over jameer who's in a phonebooth while wearing the superman cape?

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

all the people that said that girl is ugly are married to fat chicks. Book it.

Fat chicks love their men. Fat chicks give you more bang for the buck. A man should have some meat with his potatoes. Or more simply put, what the hell is wrong with fat chicks?!

And this is why I'm afraid of the Atlanta Hawks. We went into the 4th with what? 16 point lead? They still came within 3. We have to adopt a different mentality into closing a game. By that I mean we can't play the clock, we gotta keep attacking like we're down.

I realize we missed some open shots, but still.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMax:

Finally they gave a call to houston! offensive foul on pierce

3 pointer byHouston!!! up by 2

43 sec.left! silent in garden

Booyah!

The Celtics get more and more sickening by the day. Like, even more than Rasheed.

quote:

That's what the **** im talking about Wafer! Bury those ****ed commentators lol.

I really like Wafer game. The guy can shoot with the best of them. The Knicks mess up by signing Roberson over Wafer this summer.