Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

Game Thread: Wizards @ Warlocks [1/6/08] 7:00 P.M. An Epic confrontation of MAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

My guess is that, if you are a member of this forum, you've seen more pictures of these guys than Hutch has of Diener.

Unpossible

What a fantastic game thread.

As for the Game I hope the Warlock goes for 14/10 because the Magic are resting their starters the whole fourth quarter.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Anybody else think Lee should be getting the start until Pietrus comes back, he is the future after all.

I think it would hurt the energy level in our 2nd unit. I do think he deserves it but we need that boost coming off the bench as well.

Hilarious game thread TITY

If not Lee then JJ because I really think Bogans has played himself out of the starting line-up.

And I agree this game thread is hilarious.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Anybody else get nervous when looking at pics of Sir Gortat on the web? Sometimes I feel like he is just going to pop off my screen and destroy me.

Hilarious game thread TITY.

Rightly so... I guess.

q46cslvq.png

And I agree: Great game thread! Keep them coming.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Butler is a lower level wizard than Jamison?

Anyone who's watched the Wizards play the Magic knows that Jamison is number 1 in ppg in the league against us in Orlando.

He is without a doubt a lower level Wizard.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

Anyone who's watched the Wizards play the Magic knows that Jamison is number 1 in ppg in the league against us in Orlando.

Wouldn't that just mean that Jamison has wizard powers that most effectively target our weaknesses, while Butler is a stronger wizard overall? Like maybe Butler is Megaman X, and Jamison is regular Megaman who got equipped with Bubble lead, and we just happen to have a weakness to....bubble....lead.

Everytime I think about the Megaman series, my head explodes. Every time. But I think my overall point still stands. In a vacuum, Butler is better than Jamison.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

Wouldn't that just mean that Jamison has wizard powers that most effectively target our weaknesses, while Butler is a stronger wizard overall? Like maybe Butler is Megaman X, and Jamison is regular Megaman who got equipped with Bubble lead, and we just happen to have a weakness to....bubble....lead.

Everytime I think about the Megaman series, my head explodes. Every time. But I think my overall point still stands. In a vacuum, Butler is better than Jamison.

i was going to make this point that he'd be a level higher wizard, but i was living in fear that i'd sound like a total nerd, i'm glad to see you took the entire nerd cake on my behalf, actually with the megaman comment you could have outnerded almost anything that has ever walked the earth.

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Anybody else get nervous when looking at pics of Sir Gortat on the web? Sometimes I feel like he is just going to pop off my screen and destroy me.

Hilarious game thread TITY.

Rightly so... I guess.

q46cslvq.png

And I agree: Great game thread! Keep them coming.

If you don't mind, that just became my new avatar.