Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Poll: What Should Otis Do With Turk?

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Our understanding of basketball must not be the same. I would pick Steve Nash or Chris Paul over your 30 points a game guy anyday (Insert Kobe,Lebron, etc.) . They understand the game and are not selfish.

Why should I believe Josh Howard is better, because you say so? If you would like me to bow down and admit to your point, then you need to bring better evidence. I have been watching and playing this game for a little while now , and I believe I might know a thing or two.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Really Josh Howard? He is a shooter, that's it. What else does he bring to the table?? 18pts, 5reb, 1.7 assists,33min, does not run the offense at all, classic role player. At least it should be somebody comparable to Hedo's overall talents.

On another note to the "strongly" negative responses to my posts:

I realize that there are not many people on this board that can look at things with on open mind and objective approach. My posts are for the ones that can be open minded.

This is why discussing Hedo gets negative with some people. You're not even willing to admit JOSH HOWARD is a better basketball player. Where do you even go from there?

Josh Howard was an allstar 2 years ago and was a snub last year in a better conference than the East. Per 36 minutes, Howard averages more points and more rebounds than Hedo. He also averages more steals and more blocks. He's a better defender. He's more athletic. He shoots a much better percentage.

quote:
Josh Howard was an allstar 2 years ago and was a snub last year in a better conference than the East. Per 36 minutes, Howard averages more points and more rebounds than Hedo. He also averages more steals and more blocks. He's a better defender. He's more athletic. He shoots a much better percentage.

Quit confusing him with your facts. The question is: In a pick up game of water polo at the local YMCA who do you take? Kobe, Howard, Paul, Turkoglu, Moses or Michael Phelps. I think the answer is obvious.

Well, seeing as I refer to Hedo Worshipers within the current quote, I say leave as is. Player homerism is always quality, especially when juxtaposed with the Eternal Greatness of Warlock Gortat.

By the way, nice to be recognized! Thanks!

For u DOM is AK 47 better player as Hedo and he earns his salary?!!!That's the most stupid comparison I've ever heard.That could be true before 3 years but not now icon_smile.gifWhen I see the salaries of the other players,Hedo mustn't accept anything worse than 10 Million,otherwise he should go and next year will everything fine for Orlando and they could even be the NBA Champion icon_smile.gif

Clearly Turkoglu, as African Americans and water typically don't mix with favorable results.

And I think you meant Digger Phelps. Honest mistake.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

Quit confusing him with your facts. The question is: In a pick up game of water polo at the local YMCA who do you take? Kobe, Howard, Paul, Turkoglu, Moses or Michael Phelps. I think the answer is obvious.

Josh Howard may not play an identical game to Hedo, but he is most certainly a comparable talent.

What the Magic would lose in play making ability, they would make up in adding a player who can defend at a very high level, & take defenders off the bounce. Hedo is effective off the dribble, but he needs picks. One of the biggest weaknesses this team has offensively is that we don't have any wings who can consistently take defenders one on one.

With that said, no way this organization trades for Josh Howard. That tirade this summer was a crack rock short of the one that got 3D exiled.

quote:
Originally posted by lemanyak:

For u DOM is AK 47 better player as Hedo and he earns his salary?!!!

Those are two separate questions.

First question: "Is AK47 better than Hedo Turkoglu?"

Answer: Absolutely.

Second question: "Is AK47 worth his current contract?"

Answer: Not remotely.

I'm glad I was here to explain really basic discussion dynamics for you today.

I'm taking Manute Bol. Yeah yeah, I hear you RevTy, but hey, he's so tall, he won't have to swim!

quote:

THAT'S RACIST!

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Clearly Turkoglu, as African Americans and water typically don't mix with favorable results.

And I think you meant Digger Phelps. Honest mistake.

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I'm taking Manute Bol. Yeah yeah, I hear you RevTy, but hey, he's so tall, he won't have to swim!

quote:

Moses for the win.

He parts the waters, then gets everyone else DQ'ed for being out of the water.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by lemanyak:

For u DOM is AK 47 better player as Hedo and he earns his salary?!!!

Those are two separate questions.

First question: "Is AK47 better than Hedo Turkoglu?"

Answer: Absolutely.

Second question: "Is AK47 worth his current contract?"

Answer: Not remotely.

I'm glad I was here to explain really basic discussion dynamics for you today.

That's the fact why u don't want Hedo.AK was before 3 years better than now but even on these years he wasn't better than Hedo.He was more aggresive and a better defender but the last 3 years in Utah showed us that he's not the old AK and he's older now and he was never a player that could change the game.In his InT team he's much better than in Utah

lets trade hedo as soon as possible and everybody can get rest thier fingers a bit..coz this debate lasts at least for 2 years...when you trade him

1- you should define new offence organisation

2- new defence organisation

3- new game plan and assistant for svg in the game

4- new offence and ball management

5- new howard cross passings

6- new experience during the playoffs etc...

when you fill the gap with the right player for the right game plan, everbody can be traded. hedo is not m jordan..as i said before if your pg is nelson forget the finals and any possible championships in the future...this year lakers is the champion..

every decision has its own pros and cons...but my understanding is this : time is up for hedo at magic..he should go back to s. kings..and magic should suffle the cards and start from the beginning again...or you should find a way to bring lebron and wade before the nicks...with ordinary and passive players u would be ordinary team...