Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

The Road to the Top of the East(09-10 version)pg. 41

I feel you guys too! Hoping for a Magic, which I always do of course..Hopefully ATL can pull a win out in Boston, they havent beat them at all this regular season, so hopefully they can atleast get this one..I really dont care who we play the first round, I feel we can be successful against any team even Detroit..But I rather have that homecourt against Boston..But I feel we can beat The Celtics anyways.

On ESPN tonight they showed the Magic locker room and talked about every locker having a picture of the championship trophy taped to it along with a paper that says "Role:..." "Needs to do:..". Apparently the idea of the coaching staff.

Plus I saw Howard's pregame interview on SunSports talking about him calling a player's meeting yesterday. Apparently he wants to cut the "goofiness" for the playoffs. Good for you Howard.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Plus I saw Howard's pregame interview on SunSports talking about him calling a player's meeting yesterday. Apparently he wants to cut the "goofiness" for the playoffs. Good for you Howard.

i missed that...good stuff

Too bad we had to lose to the Raptors. I would actually have some hope for that top seed with the Cavs still having to play the Spurs, the Celtics in Boston, and the Wizards in DC (for some reason the "Zephyrs" know how to handle Cleveland this year). I might just have to root for the Cavs now in that Boston game to help us get the 2 spot.

I hate the last weeks of the season like this when we've already got a playoff spot and all. I just want the playoffs to start. Going for home court has been pretty exciting though.

Today's games that are important to seeding:

Jersey at the Bulls (2:00) WGN for those that get that station

Detroit at Philly (3:00) ESPN

Miami at the Wiz (7:00) NBA TV

And of course our Magic...I realize people have different opinions on their wishes for our 1st round opponent.

Today I'm pulling for the Bulls, 76'ers, Magic and not sure about the Wiz/Heat...

Big Z was in the lineup? CHECK

Delonte was in the lineup? CHECK

Cavs fans will STILL find excuses? CHECK

Funny how ZERO Cavs fans made posts tonight after the game like they did after last game in CLE. Nothing to come by and gloat about this time around.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

What do you guys think our chances of getting #2 seed are?

Boston's gonna have to lose another game. They still have to play the Heat, Cavs, and Sixers. So i'd say a 50/50 chance, so long as we take care of business the rest of the way.

I'm gonna copy & paste my thread at realgm here

Boston is now on a 4-day break, and come back to play Wednesday to play the Nets.

Boston at 58-19 has 5 more games.

Nets

Heat

@Cavs

@Sixers

Wizards

Orlando at 56-19 have 7 games left

@Hawks

@Rockets

Grizzlies

Knicks

@Nets

@Bucks

Bobcats

You have to say we're the favorite for every game. But can we win 8 in a row? Hopefully Boston will be rusty with their 4 day rest. But I doubt it, Their game @Cavs is a big one!

So what do you think about the chances?

Detroit loses, Chicago wins. YOUR (for now) Chicago Bulls are back in 7th, with a half game lead over Detroit. Also Tayshaun Prince got clobbered pretty good late in the Philly game.

I see possible Orlando losses to Rockets and Bobcats. Possible Boston losses to Cavs and Sixers. So, we might end up tied after all.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

I'm gonna copy & paste my thread at realgm here

Boston is now on a 4-day break, and come back to play Wednesday to play the Nets.

Boston at 58-19 has 5 more games.

Nets

Heat

@Cavs

@Sixers

Wizards

Orlando at 56-19 have 7 games left

@Hawks

@Rockets

Grizzlies

Knicks

@Nets

@Bucks

Bobcats

You have to say we're the favorite for every game. But can we win 8 in a row? Hopefully Boston will be rusty with their 4 day rest. But I doubt it, Their game @Cavs is a big one!

So what do you think about the chances?