Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Chat with David Thorpe (12:00)

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

BTW I forgot to mention that I am not his type he likes very short 5'3" women with flat chests and I can tell you that is not me lol.

6 foot tall and not flat not even close lol.

I like to tease someone about that.

Okay ...

Something is up, PEC. Way too much info here to ignore. It would seem to me that a.) You are in a relationship with Redick or b.) You wish were in a relationship with Redick.

And who is this quote directed towards? Either Redick or someone else on this board. Hmmm ... fishy ... we need to launch a message board investigation!

Junkie, grab your gear and get to work!

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

BTW I forgot to mention that I am not his type he likes very short 5'3" women with flat chests and I can tell you that is not me lol.

Okay ...

Something is up, PEC. Way too much info here to ignore. It would seem to me that a.) You are in a relationship with Redick or b.) You wish were in a relationship with Redick.

And who is this quote directed towards? Either Redick or someone else on this board. Hmmm ... fishy ... we need to launch a message board investigation!

It definitely takes being a fan of JJ to new heights. Anyone that knows JJ's favorite bra size has a little too much time on their hands.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

JJ's GF is hot and definitely not flat chested.

JJ's an idiot if he has a GF. Why even pretend to let one tie you down at this stage in life when you're young, good looking and rich?

Drop the baggage Jonathan, and slay like a true NBA'er, even if you can't play like one right now.

quote:

quote:

Okay ...

Bump

quote:

quote:

quote:

Okay ...

Bump

Double bump?

After threatening lawsuits on JJ's behalf and claiming to know intimate details about him, I believe PEC has some splainin' to do. Take it away ...

quote:

After threatening lawsuits on JJ's behalf and claiming to know intimate details about him, I believe PEC has some splainin' to do. Take it away ...

I almost broke down and sent you a private message dealing with all of this, but since I have made a promise to a certain person I will just have to let you think what you may and leave it at that ss.

quote:

quote:

I almost broke down and sent you a private message dealing with all of this, but since I have made a promise to a certain person I will just have to let you think what you may and leave it at that ss.

No problem. Just razzing you and no harm meant.