Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official "Where Will You Be Watching The Christmas Game" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I was saying he is going to demand trades for guys like Collison right out of the womb! Chuckle chuckle.

Yeah, he'll be coming after Otis' job at age 8.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I was saying he is going to demand trades for guys like Collison right out of the womb! Chuckle chuckle.

Yeah, he'll be coming after Otis' job at age 8.

470557013_0823e5f44f.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Normally I'd be in Orlando with my family. But this year, with the expected arrival of my son being any day now, I'll have to stay in S FL and watch the game on the tube (Maybe DVR'd if I'm in the hospital delivery room).

Merry Christmas to everybody.

Not the mark of a true fan.

Kidding!

That would have to be the best gift ever... though as a kid, I hear it sucks having a birthday so close to Christmas.

Its not as bad as some people make it out to be. My youngest sister was born on christmas day. My family has always attempted to distinguish birthday things from christmas things for her sake. I always got jealous though because not only did she get presents the night before, she got double presents on christmas morning.

I'm freakin bouncing off the walls.

I'm going to be watching the game from the front row in 111 which is the row right behind the magic bench!

(I splurged for the first time in my life on these tickets as a present to my bro, probably way more than I should have)

I'm thinking this will give me the opportunity to finally be able to go down to the lounge/bar where they interview the magic players on sunsports after the game.

Anyone have any tips on the best way to get a players autograph? Such as best place to be so I don't miss them?

Thanks!