Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

2006 - 2007 PLAY-OFF GAMES THREAD***MAGIC VS PISTONS***GAME 1

sorry i dont buy those arguments about "holy second unit"; lesser turnerover, rational free throw percentage would be enough at this moment.

and the real difference is between chauncey and jameer, not between orlando and detroit.

i think that our team showed heart out there. look we had 18 miss freethrows and 22 turnovers and we still brought it back to a one possesion game. if we would of made nine of the 18 free throws we could have one the game

Either Brian Hill or Hedo should be slapped in the face for having Hedo repeatedly going at Prince one on one. Prince is one of the best defenders in the league. Maybe set a screen?

too many ifs!!! we need results. i love this team but this is nothing new (turnovers and miss ft) we just got exposed. we just can not change who we are just because we are in the playoffs. i do think that this series can go to 7 games easy.

i hate to say "good win" cause I don't think there is such a thing. but like everyone that saw that game IF we make our free throw we win that game. i think we can win both our games in o-town if we just tweak a few things.

Gutty effort by the Magic. Definitely proved that we can beat Detroit if we don't:

a) Dig a huge hole

B) Turn it over 15+ times

c) Miss over 40% of our free throws

If Dwight actually shoots his season % (60%) from the line, we win this game. Dammit.

The game plan for Dwight is the same as it was for Shaq, I understand now why Shaq left and I'll understand why Dwight could leave. There must be something to forcing the ball inside but we keep losing because of the turn overs and lousy free throw shooting. It's time for a new game plan Coach Hill

Was anyone else screaming at Brian Hill through the TV to make a substitution in the 3rd quarter?

To cut the lead to 8 at the half, then have the "starters" show no emotion in the 3rd quarter is a kick in the balls.

B Hill, it's ok to make a substitution if the team isn't playing well! There would have been no subs in the 3rd quarter at all (even though we were down by 16) had Jameer not picked up his 4th foul with 2 minutes left in the quarter.

Meanwhile, Darko was rotting on the bench while Wallace was lighting up Battie.

Well apparently JJ and trevor arent good enough to play against Detroit, apparently the starters were playing so good, Dooling was just hot, and Arroyo made such great choices.....

I see why Battie starts over Darko, he plays such good D, and Nelson, I am glad to see he is getting mentions for his stellar D....

I hope Brian sees this series will be won, if he stops coaching whith players feelings, he doesnt wanna hurt anyones feelings and that is why we will get beat, we played good enough to win despite the t/o's and missed free ****s.

Well at least we werent blown out despite Dwight doing a Shaq and Brian doing a Brian.....

Magic basketball has carried over to the playoffs thank you Brian.....